I got both the EP and fights with tools, great stuff. I like the main MC's voice, really cuts through the mix. Great drum backing, sweet funky lines. The lyric content could be a bit better but, great stuff. Any fans?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Terrible, terrible band.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
The Flobots are awesome, I'm seeing them in like a month.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Quote by JustMimes
Terrible, terrible band.

any reason you feel this way?
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
any reason you feel this way?

Their flows are extremely subpar and their lyrics boring. They are rap for those kids who are heavy into the scene. A more serious version of GCH.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by JustMimes
Their flows are extremely subpar and their lyrics boring. They are rap for those kids who are heavy into the scene. A more serious version of GCH.

The lyrics might be a bit meh on that generic sociopolitical movement cliche mentality but I think its a breath of fresh air musically in a genre that repeats and steals from itself. I think they have some sweet energy and I think that the flow itself is clear and smooth.
Yeah, I really don't feel the Flobots either. Don't like the singers voice. Lyrics are eh.
Maybe I just need to hear more.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Last edited by Liam Alan at Jul 24, 2008,
great band. i love instrumental hip-hop.
Is the acoustic headbanger.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
The lyrics might be a bit meh on that generic sociopolitical movement cliche mentality but I think its a breath of fresh air musically in a genre that repeats and steals from itself. I think they have some sweet energy and I think that the flow itself is clear and smooth.

totally agree, I dig the vocals but the lyrics are kind of iffy at best, the band itself is fantastic though, I'm excited for some new stuff from them.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
I think they are bound to be one-hit wonders, but Fight With Tools is an awesome album. Handlebars isn't the best of their work IMO.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.