Ok, some of you guys may remember that I made a thread a while back dealing with my EVH Phase 90, and how it didn't work. I sent it back maybe 4-5 months ago, and it came back a few weeks later, working again. Well, this didn't last for long. When I try to run it in unison with my Digitech RP200A, it just silences everything when I step on it. I figured that maybe the RP200A was messing it up, since it has a phaser on it. So I tried with no RP. Still doesn't work, just silences everything, when the blue light comes on. Batteries aren't an issue, I'm using a power pack. Help? Thanks.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Try it with just a battery. Sounds like a loose wire running from the power source

Also, your power supply could be dead
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Then how would the light be turning on and off when I step on it, if the power pack is dead? And besides, it's running to an outlet, can power pack's even die? *electricity noob* I've tried with just a battery before, that's why I ordered a power pack, because batteries give me more of the same.
It could be a problem with the powerpack overloading the pedal perhaps or it could be the loose wire to a component of the pedal; take off the back and have a looksee?
Will do, but when I sent it back, the guy tested it, worked fine.
i **** i am having the same exact problem
my gear: Gibson 2008 Standard Flying V
Marshall MG100DFX
2006 Mexican Stratocaster
GAS Gear: Gibson 1959 Goldtop Les Paul
Vox AC30 Custom Classic
Jackson USA Soloist
Quote by philipisabeast
It could be a problem with the powerpack overloading the pedal perhaps or it could be the loose wire to a component of the pedal; take off the back and have a looksee?

Another possibility is that it is not supplying enough power to run the circuit. An LED takes VERY little power to light up
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Why are people saying that it's a problem with the adapter? It's very unlikely that it is that, considering it bypasses fine, and the LED lights up. It is probably a component in the circuit that is messed up, not allowing the signal through. Could be a very simple fix, or a very complex one. I'm not sure what the circuits on those are like, but i'm going to assume its like my MXR chorus, and a PCB with tiny components, in which case, send it in if its under warranty.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer