I've heard this used in alot of Vai's songs and it sounds very interesting. It doesn't use an expression pedal, it's more like a spring. Just stamp on it. It looks ingenious but I've never tried one. What do you guys think of it?

Someone is selling one used on CL for $100 even though they go for $110 new.. I offered him $60.
I have one I am attempting to part with. I love the switchless action. I wish it wasn't spring operated as sometimes I would like to set it as a filter
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
nope, it is spring loaded. Like I said, its pretty sweet. You can even set how fast the wah effect turns off when you take your foot off, via a trimpot inside the pedal. I just don't really use wah much these days. I have the Bad Horsie 2. Sell it to ya for 70, depending on where I'm shipping to.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
It is a really nice sounding wah, i love the fact that it doesn't have a switch and that it has springs. Admittedly it would feel a bit weird at first if you were used to having a 'regular' wah
Yep. There is even an Ultimate Everything thread.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
I've got one, and I think it's a fantastic pedal.

I love the switchless action on it, it's an absolute dream to use live. Cuts through distortion really well. Its maybe not so great for the 'classic' hendrixy type wah sounds, I'd recommend trying before you buy.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Lol, he is right though. Its excellent for live. The Bad Horsie 2 does have the ability to dial the wah sound in a little more. It's no classic voiced wah tho
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge

Back when I created the account I worshipped Mr Vai

Not so much any more, I've become much more of a classic rock/blues player, haha
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Wow, he actually would let me take it for $60! Too bad I don't have any money on me, or i'd probably take it.

its brand new. aight man 60$ works though

It's new too?!