Ok, one of my buddies gave me an Emachine T3256 and he told me that theoretically, I could run Mac (I think he either said Leopard of Tiger) on this computer. So Pit, first I want to know if that's true, and if it is, I would like to know how I would go about this.

EDIT: I do know quite a bit about computers, and I know the process of getting an .iso and burning that image to a disk to make it bootable... But I really don't know all that much about Macs...and the only two Macs I've used, I've loved... So I want to make a dual boot of my beloved XP Executive custom and Mac Tiger or Leopard (Im not sure which one he said
UG's HIPPIE
Last edited by ~G{}{}BER~ at Jul 23, 2008,
well its illegal and tough to do, but i'd google search it if you want to know how
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
You can do it.
But...you can either illegally download the operating system or buy it.
Some drivers may not work causing various parts of your emachine to not work like your network card, graphics card, audio card etc because it was designed for Windows. However, you can search for these drivers and boot it up with the Mac software if you do plan to install the Tiger or Leopard OS.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by ironman45
well its illegal and tough to do, but i'd google search it if you want to know how

I'm aware that it's illegal... But I'm basically just doing it as an expirment (I know that really doesn't justify it....) And I'm sure Mac would run REALLY slow on my machine so I wouldnt use it much at all, and maybe even get rid of it...

And I'm on Google right now and I'm not findin much...
UG's HIPPIE
No Offence but why would you want to use a Mac OS on a Pc?? Just run Xp or Linux ><
Quote by jackofclubs
No Offence but why would you want to use a Mac OS on a Pc?? Just run Xp or Linux ><

It's just an expirment
UG's HIPPIE
You have to use Hackintosh. It's illegal to install if it's not on a Mac. So you are doing something illegal if you legally buy it, or download it.
http://osx86.thefreesuite.com/leo_intel.php

that tutorial looks decent.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok