whats black label society uo to these days you never hear any news about them
Are they makin a new cd or something
are they even a band still
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
I'm pretty sure BLS is still together, but I don't think they have anything set for release. Zakk is probably busy touring with Ozzy or something.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Postponed until Zakk recovers from his mid-life crisis and realises he's not a Hell's Angel.

I like BLS though. I don't care how overused the pinched harmonics are, or how generic the solos are, it's good stuff.
ive been wondering the same thing lately.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
^ i agree, they're just kind of a rock band really. nothing special.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Stoner0405
Me too. They bore me to tears.

Dumbass. Don't listen if you don't like. Zakk seemed to get worse at playing from when he started with Ozzy, listen to his early stuff, not lots of wah and harmonics just good playing.
*pinch harmonic*

that is all.

BLS are alright, I just couldn't resist.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
They're fun. Not particularly cerebral, but a lot of fun.

I think it's funny that "bls4life" doesn't even know if they've broken up, however.
While Zakk may masturbate pinch harmonics all over each and everyone of his songs, he's still an exceptional guitarist. He's no Randy Rhodes (which we all know he would sell his soul to be), you can't deny that he's extremely talented.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Meh, good song writing> "talent"
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
Meh, good song writing> "talent"

Agreed.

And, people who have both are exceptionally better than Zakk.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
yeah he's busy with ozzy proably because ozzy's making a new album.after that he may do something.and all you haters of zakk should not me be on this thread
Quote by Vermintide
Postponed until Zakk recovers from his mid-life crisis and realises he's not a Hell's Angel.

I like BLS though. I don't care how overused the pinched harmonics are, or how generic the solos are, it's good stuff.
maybe generic solos in the songs but watch european invasion and check out some 12 minutes jam solos. they rock