I have a purple Gamecube with Mario kart double dash that I would like to sell/trade. No pics atm, but can get later if there is any interest. I would sell mario kart on it's own if requested. Make me an offer, cash or trade!

^ I'm not bothered enough to take it to a game or pawn shop, just thought I'd post it here incase UG is interested.
squier guitar neck
fender neck plate
kramer explorer neck
peavey 20w amp

all i really got too offer

worth a go a suppose
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by metalaxxeman
squier guitar neck
fender neck plate
kramer explorer neck
peavey 20w amp

all i really got too offer

worth a go a suppose

Pm'd Mate. I sent it through the profile section so check there.
never take it to game. I gave in my Gamecube with 30 frickin games while it was still new and I only got £100
Quote by Untitled001
never take it to game. I gave in my Gamecube with 30 frickin games while it was still new and I only got £100

Unlucky mate!

This one is spare anyway, but I have too many consoles and wanted to trim down the spares abit!
Quote by dandadog
Unlucky mate!

This one is spare anyway, but I have too many consoles and wanted to trim down the spares abit!

Yeah I pretty muc did the same thing.. Now I have my old original SNES hooked up along with a 360.. Good time
Quote by Untitled001
Yeah I pretty muc did the same thing.. Now I have my old original SNES hooked up along with a 360.. Good time

Atm I have a nes, snes, gamecube, megadrive, dreamcast, ps1, ps2, xbox, xbox 360 and a wii hooked up

Car boots ftw!

To the above, I really have no idea, just make an offer. Sorry for the vagueness, didn't think anybody would actually be interested.
Quote by dandadog
Atm I have a nes, snes, gamecube, megadrive, dreamcast, ps1, ps2, xbox, xbox 360 and a wii hooked up

Car boots ftw!

To the above, I really have no idea, just make an offer. Sorry for the vagueness, didn't think anybody would actually be interested.

TBH, I just want it cheap so i can play super smash bros melee on it haha!
Quote by Xn00bX
TBH, I just want it cheap so i can play super smash bros melee on it haha!

Well.. offer up!

I can include a 64MB memory card for a little extra, just let me know!

I'm waiting on a reply from the guy up there about his 20watt amp though.
I really think an edit button is necessary.. No longer on hold.. open to everyone!
haha sorry mate, we just brought a wii yesterday actually :S so i guess i wont be needing this

but free bump
Ah well not too worry mate.. seems everybody has a wii these days, so no use for the poor old 'cube.

Open to ALL offers?!?!
Will consider ALL offers, especially some sort of a cheap bass...

I can add a bit of money towards something if it's worth trading.....
Found the box for it aswell. So it's now a boxed purple gamecube for sale! Must be somebody interested.
Jim Dunlop Wah Pedal any good to you?

PM me
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
my mate goit seven quid trading in a PS2 at gamestation, you can still buy games for the little blighter. So at least 20 i thought, and he got 40 p for most of the titles.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
How much for Mario kart mate? Already have a wii to play it on!
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
A deal is pending right now, but if this falls through I'll give a price for Karts.