So this girl ive known for like 6 years is giving me one chance to impress her. were going to see mama mia. she thinks of me as one of her best friends. what do i do to impress her?
Buy her a gift! After the movies get her flowers or something.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Honestly, you are stuck in the friend zone. If you've known her for that long then there is no chance.

Sorry, but you waited too long.
Take your clothes off and fap furiously.

But seriously, if you've known her for like 6 years and she considers you to be one of her best friends can you not just be yourself?
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
tell her its her birthday. then tell her you dont give a f**k that its her birthday...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by dougydtxranger
Honestly, you are stuck in the friend zone. If you've known her for that long then there is no chance.

Sorry, but you waited too long.

dude i knew this chick for 4 years and i started ****ing her 3 months ago. never too late. well yeha sometimes its too late.
Did she happen to say "I'm giving you one chance to impress me" or did you just assume that?

Either way....doesnt sound like the odds are in your favor my friend.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Friend Zone by the sounds of it.
And she actually said "you've got one chance to impress me"?

EDIT: Beaten to it, but still answer
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
rape her.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
kinda. i mean weve go to movies together before and stuff, but i was like just one "date" type of movie. and she said ok, just once though. so yea
dick-in-a-box
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Just once? She said just once? Sorry man, your chances are slimmer than i initially thought.

Here's your options, you can go as friends, leave as friends, and stay friends.
OR
Go as a date, treat her like a date, show her you can be a good boyfriend, and tell her how you feel and ask if she had fun and if she'd like to do it again. But with this, you may risk some awkwardness (nice way of saying "rejection") and may go to sleep that night without a girlfriend OR a friend because you just might creep her out.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Well the girl I'm dating currently I was friends with since we were 5 and we started dating at 16 so it's never to late. Buy her ticket to start, and then you have to play it by ear. If she puts her hand on the arm rest, put yours on top, if not see how friendly she's being, maybe it's worth going for the arm around her. You really have to feel it out yourself.
one chance to impress, and you take er to a friggin movie?

that is so much fail right there
Well, if you go so low as asking the pit for advice - I'd assume you're not exactly the best with women. You're in the friend zone. Sorry, but it's a lost cause.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I can't remember the music video from which this originates, but:

Buy popcorn for the movie, bring an extra(empty) popcorn bag into the theater, with a whole cut into the bottom. Rest the actual popcorn on your lap, and allow her to get into the "groove" of grabbing handfuls of popcorn without looking. When you deem it is time, switch the bags, unzip your pants, slip your man-snake through the hole. Wait for her to take her next handful.

Hopefully she will be impressed.
Your Signature:
Quote by nmelluzzo
Well the girl I'm dating currently I was friends with since we were 5 and we started dating at 16 so it's never to late. Buy her ticket to start, and then you have to play it by ear. If she puts her hand on the arm rest, put yours on top, if not see how friendly she's being, maybe it's worth going for the arm around her. You really have to feel it out yourself.

the man speaks words of wisdom
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
yeah, this whole time i was thinking the broadway play and wondering why that wasn't good enough....you're ****ed if your taking her to a movie to impress her
DONT TAKE HER TO MAMA MIA

how about that?

While your at it, hand over your man card.

Seriously though, just be the guy she wants you to be and give up all your self identity. That will get you in in a flash
Not Enough AssHatery
rape her until she explodes. thatll show her
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
its never to late being friends that long will allow you to know all about her before you even start dating
You've known her for 6 years, and you think you have "one" chance to impress her?

You better have a good 6 years on your record because one night almost makes no difference; she's already got her opinion made of you...
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Dick in the popcorn bucket FTW!!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by justinrobbins7
I can't remember the music video from which this originates, but:

Buy popcorn for the movie, bring an extra(empty) popcorn bag into the theater, with a whole cut into the bottom. Rest the actual popcorn on your lap, and allow her to get into the "groove" of grabbing handfuls of popcorn without looking. When you deem it is time, switch the bags, unzip your pants, slip your man-snake through the hole. Wait for her to take her next handful.

Hopefully she will be impressed.

Yes, yes and yes again.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
The best way to impress her would be to ruin the film in some loud, obnoxious way.