Yup, Three Favorite Bane Songs?
In terms of lyrics or music.

Very hard decision, all their lyrics have meaning, but these stand out to me the most.

Count Me Out:
The lyrics in these song are probably the most meaningful i have heard. With a scene filled with emo kids and "scenesters" who want attention and want to be seen at the shows to look good i can definately relate to these words. Words about staying true to what you believe "Just like this X on the back of my hand, NOT GOING NOWHERE" is what i truly love.

Some Came Running:
Amazing song, i can really relate to what they are saying "I cannot, will not and must not let clean shaven boys who all look the same throw hand grenades into this my faith" i just can't stand conformity. Bane really nailed it, i love this song.

Ali VS Fraizer I:
Fighting to the end, pushing on and not sitting everything out. Great lyrics in this song, to me this is true hardcore. Compared to bands like "Avenged Sevenfold" these lyrics actually mean like something. "Give more, Give everything. Give Blood."

Now it's your turn...
ali vs fraizer is one of the only bane songs i like. i guess i would also pick superhero

also hardcore is not only about the lyrics.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
ante up
swan song
andddd

my cross to bear or count me out
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
bane's
kinda
boring
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
bane put on AMAZING shows and their really nice guys
great fun

*theyre
The one about being edge, the one about crappy friends, and the one about trying to be the best you can be.
Bane is cool though. Didn't they break up/go on hiatus though?
yeah they are and im not gonna get to see them
top 3 stupidest threads ever?
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
bane have had a long career

HENCE the choosing of the top 3 songs

they have enough good ones that its actually possible to choose some
LOL yeah he kinda hit the ugly tree on the way down

or however that saying goes
Can We Start Again
Both Guns Blazing
Count me Out

I love them all though, even some of the songs that don't translate quite so well on the records come across amazing live.