Poll: How many picks do you own?
Poll Options
View poll results: How many picks do you own?
1 - 5
13 18%
6 - 10
13 18%
11 - 20
15 21%
21 - 30
15 21%
31 - 40
2 3%
41 - 50
1 1%
51+
14 19%
Voters: 73.
I own way too many..

WAYYY too many..

Just under 60.
The pick gnomes quake in fear at the sound of my voice.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i've got 7 dunlop 1mm picks. i lose em all the time and end up buying a new pack every month or so.

>>I FAIL<<
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
right now i have 12. i go to sam ash every 2 or 3 months a buy a ton of them but end up losing them or wearing them down.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I always wear 2 picks around my neck incase a guitar is magically thristed into my grasp.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
its gotta be the Jazz III
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
When I first got my guitar, the guy I bought it off of had like 30 jars full of .71's, and he gave me atleast 100, I never even broke one 5 years later (although I broke alot of the 1mm's that I bought over the years, I jsut use .71's now).. On top of that I got 5 finger picks, and a bunch of wierd ones, like 3mm, .30 mm (for real), etc.
I think I have a couple of 12 packs laying around....
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
How many can I find in my appt? Two one of which my dog chewed up so its now "custom." How many were last seen in my appt, so are probably still there SOMEWHERE? Hundreds.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I have 100s of different picks. I throw away or give away tons of them. My friends & I get them at NAMM every year. Dozens of different companies give away 1000s of picks with all different designs, in different shapes, thickness, size, & graphics. Some exhibitors even sell "collectible" picks at 7-11 stores (but give them away at NAMM)! Even got a few picks from Yngwie this year (gave them to Gabel & Erock). I save ones that have pics or graphics that I like, & play with whatever standard shaped thick pick that I grab. Always keep 4 or 5 picks in my pocket.

EDIT: ^ to the dog-chewed custom picks!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
I keep a glass bowl full of them. pick one out of the bowl whenever I want one, then once a month or so, collect about 30 of them that were strewn about my place and put them back in the bowl.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
I must have had at least 20, but at one time or another, I lose most of them. Generally I stick to Dunlop .88mm.
I dunno how many I have - never really counted... but I know I have a lot because I'm always buying picks or people leave picks here or whatever.

I probably have a couple hundred in my "pick graveyard" - its just a massive pile that contains all of the old, worn out picks that are unusable.
i dont think you can have 'too many'.... even though i have about 20 dunlops... i can never find them!
I buy 5 every few weeks then lose them in the process of gigging, I currently have 3....I think...
About 30 but i have blink 182 ones =D

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by Datrooper
80+ I have way to many!!!

+1

I only use like 10 though.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell