hey guys

well, the summer holidays are with us, and so too are loads of great gigs to enjoy!
So, with that, was just wondering what gigs you guys got planned over the summer.

solo gigs?
festivals?
your band playing gigs?

share all
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
V-FESTIVAL!!!! Yeah, I'm going to see Muse.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Kattfest next saturday: Stone Temple Pilots and Coheed and Cambria!
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
So far I'm just going to see Satriani..

..and I don't have a band.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The lineups at basically every festival are laughable, Oxegen looked the best of the lot but not worth the trip.

I've got no money and no one I know wants to see Radiohead and I'm sure all tickets are sold anyway.
This year i've been to Wsou (Shadows Fall,unearth) Summer slaughter (TBDM, Suicide silence) And got to see Arsis and god forbid. I also saw august burns red and as i lay dying 2 months ago.

Next month im going to gigantour, and in october im seeing overkill.
Beautiful Days Festival in Ottery St. Mary (Exeter). That'll be a brilliant festy.
NOPE.
nice, I got no gigs in the holiday, but i'm ging to see nickelback in september, and then BFMV in november
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
i saw IRON f**king MAIDEN last week!
Quote by Placenta_07
I think he likes me more than a friend but I like girls, like when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

Quote by 12Jim34
^Wow. That's pretty abnormal.
Bring me the horizon!!

AND!

Taste of chaos! =]

EDIT: well thats in October not the hols :p