hey guys

Well i've just bought a v-amp2 and it sounds great, it took me a little time to get to know everything on it, but it is just amazing, however, my peavey studio pro 110 is buzzing at the low sounds, i dont know why, i mean, the 'cabinet' (the wood box) is not broken or something, neither the speaker, but when i crank it up passing 5 on the clean channel it starts buzzing with the low strings and whit the palm-muted sounds when in the dirty channel.

can somebody help me?... i mean, do i have to change the speaker or something?

Thanks a LOT!
cheers
well i've heard a lot of ppl using the v-amp2 and i never heard any buzz, i mean, i think because of my amp doesn´t have an aux in, it may 'help' the buzz, i mean the double preamp, but the amp still buzzing even without the v-amp2.... sorry i forgot to mention that in teh first post.
I have the same issue with my Studio Pro 112..... the low end of my Line6 makes the whole thing shake and get kind of like.....hmm.... the sound of charlie browns teacher would be about right....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I would suggest either replacing the speaker, or pick up a Crate Power Block, and a sep. cab. It will sound MUCH better, and if it's more than one speaker it will spread out the sound.... I think that would be the best bet.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
well i've been taking a look at the powerblock, it sounds good, but it's been discontinued, so i think i'll have to think about the speaker (however i dont really have much money) so what speaker do you think i should buy? i've seen some eminence (to be more precise, Eminence Ragin' Cajun Patriot) wich looks good but im not sure about the suond, it is a 75watt 10" speaker and my amp is a 65watt 10" i dont know if that will cause problems..what do you think?

cheers
it would probably better to just get a new amp. if you took back the v-amp and sold the peavey, you could probbaly buy a vox valvetronix amp or a roland cube. they have a great sound for the price, and decent effects too
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣