i dont really know where to puts this so i just put in the pit

i am trying to get the sound of the part in echoes where david uses a reversed wah to create an oscillation effect

the only problem is i dont have a wah, so my question is,
is there anyother way to get that sound?

thanks in advance
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
I can create an oscillation effect on my dd-6 with 300ms delay, feedback max, other settings normal. I don't know if it's the same thing though.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Make the noise with your mouth.

I suppose you could turn a tone knob really quickly, but that would be dumb.

Just buy a wah pedal.
Quote by newaccount
Who's David?

C'mon, everybody knows David, don't you remember David? He's the guy who uses a reversed wah to create an oscillation effect in echoes. Remember? That David.