Hello, I want to replace my Yamaha Magic Stomp Multi Effects Unit. Can anyone suggest anything good? Thanks.
I just bought a Digitech RP250. Pretty sweet peddle. I saved 40 bucks to by getting a B stock item.
Can't find a thing wrong with it.
Quote by SGslinger
I just bought a Digitech RP250. Pretty sweet peddle. I saved 40 bucks to by getting a B stock item.
Can't find a thing wrong with it.

this guy...

this guy knows whats up...
I agree that the digitech's are pretty good and aren't as expensive as some of the others. You can find them used fairly often.
What's your budget? The Magicstomp is good for using with separate pedals. That's the only multiFX box that's rising in resale value. Nice reverbs and delay.

I just got an X3 Live. The Gearbox software that Line 6 uses on all their stuff is top notch. It's the best patch editor I've used.
I have the X3 live as well. I love it. I just need to put it infront of my amp
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B
I bought a Zoom g2.1u a few days ago, has 16 models and a shiitload of fx to play with.
Gear:

07 Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany
90-91 Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Strat
Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2
Quote by GirlGerms
Hello, I want to replace my Yamaha Magic Stomp Multi Effects Unit. Can anyone suggest anything good? Thanks.

Any effects that you use in particular?

If you run a lot of reverb and chorus, you might want to consider buying those two pedals instead of getting a multieffects. Because, like Spider Series, they don't necessarily sound bad, just mediocre and nothing special.

However, if I where to recomend you one footpedal, it would be this one right here: http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--ZOMG92TT.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

^+100.
definately the must have multi-effects pedal, i tried one out and it definately beats out boss ME-50 and GT-8, i also liked it better than the line 6 wich is an awesome pedal by the way and way better than the boss stuff.
Thanks folks. Does this come with an inbuilt tuner? I like to have pedals with a tuner.
Quote by GirlGerms

I use the MKII myself and I will warn you, youll have to spend a lot before getting better sound than the magicstomp.
It has great sounds however its limited on what you can do. I suggest keeping it, they are getting harder to find these days.

I have a video review im doing on this unit now, keep an eye on my youtube page, I expect to get it out before Sunday of this week.

Boss GT8
Boss GT10
Boss ME50
POD XT Live
POD X3 Live

All great pedals however the new GT10 sounds amazing

I was let down by the Digitech RP series....I would not go for one of them.
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by Anthony1991
Try a Korg AXG50, i love mine

do ya mean a Korg AX5G? That's what I'm using and love it with my Valve Junior. I sold my Zoom G2 when I got it - sounded better to me.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
I'd say POD X3 Live. that thing slays
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball