I'm talking semi-beginner. I just did the solo to Seize the day, and after this, I am gonna learn the solo from 'Live and Learn'. However, I'm looking for reasonably simple solos (Seize+). Any suggestions? Note, I've been playing for 3 weeks, but I had 10 years music experience before hand.
Quote by Climate
Why post in two sections?

I'm new here. I didn't know if asking for an easy solo count as guitar basics or as an basis for easy advanced techniques.
Quote by Phantom123
I'm new here. I didn't know if asking for an easy solo count as guitar basics or as an basis for easy advanced techniques.

No probs, in future though just delete the post in the least relevant section, 'cause you're not meant to post in two.
I know >.< Someone gave me a good suggestion in the other area (Nothing else Matters, Metallica), so if a mod'll come, they can lock this.
or u could try metallicas enter sandman if u can do sieze the day u can surely play enter sandman and it is a blast to play good luck man
I'll check it. Thanks for the advice.

Edit: That was just mean <,< That's ridiculously hard.
Last edited by Phantom123 at Jul 23, 2008,
Quote by Phantom123
I'll check it. Thanks for the advice.

Edit: That was just mean <,< That's ridiculously hard.

It's harder than it sounds, you'll realise it's fairly easy once you become more familiar with it.

Maybe give fade to blacks solo a try, that's a good one.
My suggestion is to start with "Under the Influence" by Rusty Cooley, then work your way down from there.

I'll give you my most common suggestion, anything by AC/DC.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Living After Midnight By Priest, simple solo. (Unlike most) Smells like teen Spirit or Come as You Are by Nirvana. If you're into the clapton thing Sunshine of your love is simple, you just gotta play it behind. Paranoid by Black Sabbath, Rock of Ages by Def Leppard. Those are Some pretty simple ones.
Check in Musicians Talk for the "Suggest me a song" thread. Asking is much better.

Thank you
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??