So you like rap (I don't know what genre Vanilla Ice is)?

I'm not ashamed of my music taste.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by ..NEM..
So you like rap (I don't know what genre Vanilla Ice is)?

I'm not ashamed of my music taste.

I don't like rap... just though songs.I like metal, jazz, blues, classical, and thats mostly it.

and Milli Villi isn't rap.
gargling with infected semen by amputated
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Some Avenged Sevenfold stuff.
Like, 2 songs.
Other than that, it just sounds all whiny.

MC name = Bearrorism
love lifts us up where we belong
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
I've said this in another thread. But when drunk (very drunk) I will put on

MmmBop by Hanson and sing very enthusiastically even though I know its a lame song
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I don't care what people hear me listening too......If people don't like my taste in music they can suck a dick.
i love electric six but for obious reasons....

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I'm not really ashamed of anything I listen to. I hang out with a bunch of rap and mainstream music fans while I constantly blast death metal out of my car. If I'm not ashamed of that, I don't know what I will be ashamed of.
dancing queen.................................... just kidding

Quote by wiggy1988
I've said this in another thread. But when drunk (very drunk) I will put on

MmmBop by Hanson and sing very enthusiastically even though I know its a lame song

hahahahahha i hate that song, but i like singing it
Don't be ashamed of your musical taste. I'm as br00tal as the next guy but I openly admit to listening to Kelly Clarkson, Fergie, Elton John, John Mayer, Coldplay, and all different types of rap. It's about enjoying a wide variety of music. To answer your question I'd probably be ashamed being caught listening to Big Girl's Don't Cry by Fergie.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
The musical sections to Fall Out Boy's "Beat It," but the vocals kill me. Otherwise...*shrugs* well it's got a good beat.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by herman ri2
I don't like rap... just though songs.I like metal, jazz, blues, classical, and thats mostly it.

and Milli Villi isn't rap.

Doesn't change my opinion though.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
heart-alone
4 shizzle.
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Beatuful Day- U2

Lots of Coldplay songs

How to Save a Life- The Fray
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
GOD okies
i still listen to some 90s pop..................SOMETIMES
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
just listen to what you want dont cry if someone thinks a song u listen to, is ****.
HAVE A NICE DAY!