For the One Step closer By Linkin Park Guitair Pro tab ver2, it says this tuning is needed
1 D#
2 A#
3 F#
4 C#
5 G#
6 C#

Except when I do this tuning it makes my 4th string lower then my 3rd string. Is that how its supposed to be? And the song doesnt sound completley right even though it got 5 stars. But I dont have any distortion settings on my amp qnd the song does have distortion. Please tell me what, if anything, Im doing wrong.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Why don't you just right click the guitar on the bottom left, a screen will pop up telling you the tuning and you can also click to hear how the note is supposed to sound, and it will keep droning so you can tune your strings to it that way. Unless you're not so good with finding the right note while hearing it being played. Seems easy enough to me though.
Oh, I think I have it reversed. So the 1st string is thwe highest string and the 6th string is the lowest? I always thought it was the other way around.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by dRummeR94
Oh, I think I have it reversed. So the 1st string is thwe highest string and the 6th string is the lowest? I always thought it was the other way around.

No wonder it sounded bad