ok. im playing super mario bros. for the SNES and im on chocolate island tring to get to the tube to get the special level. you know the level where you have to get coins and do the level fast. how do i do it?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Damn, Ive ALWAYS wanted to know this. Thats the one secret I could never figure out. :grr:
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Super Mario World?

The speed you do the first room maps out the rest of the level for you. Try it fast, and then slow.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

My favourite Mario cheat was one my dad taught me when I was like 4..During the world where the sky is black, at the end of one of the levels 2 turtles are going down stairs. Let one of them pass by, but kill the other one. Hope on his shell at the correct moment so it bounces off the step and you land on it just as it's coming back. If timed right you can leave your controller and let him hop until you get so many lives that they start using symbols like a King's Crown to show you what you have
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I love Super Mario World! I kicked Lemmy Koopa's ass last week; just got back into playing it.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Mine keeps deleting my data on me.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

remind me which one choc island is. i know how to do all the secrets, i just am not sure what level it is.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Lol. the dude with gamefaqs helped. i found it. thanks people!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
I've completed the entire game 100%

Even got the SECRET SECRET level from the haunted hosue in world 2.

But I was like 7.. I can't remember :/

Thought I'd brag though.