I had a really bad dream last night.

I dreamt that I had this disease that was draining all the moisture from my body and I had to keep splashing water on my face to keep from dehydrating.

At one point my hands got tired and I saw my face drying up and peeling off and it was the nastiest **** I've ever seen. To make it worse, now I know how scary death can be. Dying from a disease is NOTHING like getting shot or getting your ass kicked. It's much much worse...

I remember hearing the disease name in my dream and it sounded legit, but I forgot what it was called now.. it started with an L or something..

Anyone know such a disease?

And so this isn't spam, post your scariest dreams.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I remember having a dream where I was dying. I think I got shot.

I'm not really afraid of death, but when, for all intents and purposes, it was actually happening; there is no way to describe it. I just couldn't believe it was happening, and most of all simply didn't want it to.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Sounds SOMEWHAT like leprosy, i most probably spelled that wrong though.

Leprisy doesn't pull of your skin due to dehydration though, does it?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Leprosy?
On topic, the scariest ones are always the ones followed by hallucinations. What are those called?
Anyways, I had a series of dreams about these little dolls that sat in the corner in my house. They looked like they were in time-out, the way they were built, but in these dreams they would hang around corners and poke around and look at me while people were talking. If I tried to show that they were there, they would go back to the corner. In one of these dreams, one started talking to me and when I talked back to it, I woke up.
Kind of.
My surrounds were blurry, I sat up in my bed as my bedroom door opened. I saw that damn doll poke his head in the door.
And then I woke up for real.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
Looks like you chose the wrong cup.

geddit?

Edit: Sometimes right before I fall asleep it feels like I'm falling and then I suddenly jerk and usually end up hurting myself.
Last edited by Erik_Aero at Jul 23, 2008,
you know when your in a dream and you fall off a cliff or something then you wake up and feels like your falling still? happend to me two days ago.
When I was a small child I was realy scared of clowns, and one night I dremt I was sitting on a chair in a white room or something for a realy long time, and all of the sudden a wardrobe appeared. Then suddenly it opened and a clown came out of it realy quick. I woke up scared as hell.

I can se millions of clown pictures beeing posted in this thread now
listening to other peoples dreams is like looking at other peoples photos.
if I'm not in it and there's no sex I'm not interested
Quote by iantheman
listening to other peoples dreams is like looking at other peoples photos.
if I'm not in it and there's no sex I'm not interested

Then GTFO?

Quote by seljer
Its wasn't lupus by any chance?

No, I think if someone says it, I'll definately remember. It sounded SO legit that I think it really is a real disease, but then again it IS a dream. :/
Quote by buddha

Okay I found the disease, except it has NOTHING to do with dehydration and peeling of the skin. It was leukemia.
Quote by buddha