I've been wondering, if Audioslave is over and RATM is done touring and Zach has his own solo record "One Day as a Lion" (amazing by the way) then whats timmy commerford up too, and the rest of the gang?
RATM aren't done touring, at least I hope not otherwise the Reading Festival line-up page is lying to me and I want some money back.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by RollTide888
Tom Morello is doing his Night Watchman thing

No one cares about Tom, besides Timmy is cooler with his tattoos and fisherman style hats.

And as far as I'm aware Rage are still going. Hopefully leading to a new album.
I like Zack.

anyway, Tim and I are releasing an album together with Matt Bellamy from Muse and Ginger Baker.

okay, I lie.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
^ they all have small willys if wikipedia's flaccid nudies are anything to go by.

One day as a lion is OK. It's too straight-up I-wish-I-was-still-in-Rage-Against-the-Machine's-creative-process for me.
It's like Zach learned to play synth via imitating Tom's guitar and Tim's bass.
Nightwatchman is good for what it is.

Timmy C & Brad Wilk played on Shepherd's solo record (Puscifer's V is for Vagina) on a song. Other than that, playing live with Rage is all they've done recently.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
who the heck is Shepherd? V is for Vagina is Maynard James Keenan's solo record.

that's who I meant. don't ask me how Shepherd came out. when it's late you get delirious cause you have sugar in you. I get delirious cause I worked at a record store for 12 hours with an empty wallet.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory

Quote by waterproofpie
Yeah its maynard's album, who the hell is shepard?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by UtBDan
that's who I meant. don't ask me how Shepherd came out. when it's late you get delirious cause you have sugar in you. I get delirious cause I worked at a record store for 12 hours with an empty wallet.

Well, I'm completely jacked up on energy drinks again. It's all good (especially when fave energy drink is currently 39p a can)
Quote by slaptasticdave
Yeah its maynard's album, who the hell is shepard?

didya... not read the post that I made 2 minutes before you replied.

I'm still rooting for another Rage album even though I dont know how good it'd be. It's clear they still pretty much all agree politically (considering the two real vocal points of the band are off making political solo records {ps - One Day as a Lion also has Jon Theodor in it and isn't just Zach.})... but I don't know if I can take another straight forward simple Rage album, and I don't know if the world wants a rage album that I'd want.

basically, I want more things like... badadun. Renegades. except less crappy.
You know how Renegades they got kinda funky at times, and they got slower at times, and they got softer at times? Yeah. I don't want Rage to sound the same on every song if they get creative again.

But the world wants them to stay angry simple rage.
Quote by casualty01

BA in Music theory

Quote by waterproofpie
Quote by UtBDan
didya... not read the post that I made 2 minutes before you replied.

I was busy replying to the post, then I had to go do something, then I finished the post. So no I did not the post you made 2 minutes before.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.