so, me and my band are recording a CD at my local music store/recording studio, and today is warped tour in my town, and the venue is right next to the music store, so were taking a break for lunch and we go outside, we see like 4 kids trying to jump the fence that separates the music store from the venue, and the first 2 get over fine, then the third one falls and cuts his leg really bad and me and my bandmates are just cracking up then a bunch of people start gathering and are all like "WHOA look at your leg!!" then this one guy just yells "BATTLESCAR!!!!!" and we thought that was really funny...

and point of this story is.. thats what we decided to call the album.. "battlescars"

what are the pit dwellers thoughts on this event? and has anyone had any similar experiences?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
They should be lucky security wasn't there. :0
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Warped Tour was on my birthday this year. There were a few bands I haven't seen live yet that were on the lineup, so I was pretty stoked to go. But I bought my ticket and got to the venue an hour and a half early to avoid lines.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
I lol'd, nice story.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
That reminds me of this one time when a guy tried to hop the fence to get into a concert at the York Fair and he impaled his leg on a spike or something. Dumbass.
Sweet. Was probably way more funny at the time.

Could be a meme.

Could be.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Punkrocker94

Homemade.

ouch.. howd that happen?
Quote by wonderflap

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
ouch.. howd that happen?

it is fake you can tell easy... Halloween crap.
Quote by ViperScale
it is fake you can tell easy... Halloween crap.

Yep fake blood, you can see.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Well, I'll tell ya hwat(King Of the Hill reference), I didn't go to Warped Tour because All That Remains decided that they didn't want to play the Michigan venue.

MC name = Bearrorism
Security would've left with worse. Unless the security company is like the one the bands such as Chiodos hire in Indy. A bunch of fat old dudes and one human telephone pole.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Security would've left with worse. Unless the security company is like the one the bands such as Chiodos hire in Indy. A bunch of fat old dudes and one human telephone pole.

they werent jumping the fence to get into the concert, they were just jumping the fence from the music store to the venue parking lot, becuase they were walking and if they didnt theyd have to walk pretty far to get around the fence
Quote by wonderflap

Quote by TheChaz

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by XxRustInPeacexX at Jul 23, 2008,
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
they werent jumping the fence to get into the concert, they were just jumping the fence from the music store to the venue parking lot, becuase they were walking and if they didnt theyd have to walk pretty fat to get around the fence

oh lol. I was wondering why it was so easy for them to sneak into Warped Tour haha.