Inspired by the pokemon forums, but what did Ash, Brock, Misty, and those other people eat? I mean they were always eating some form of meat but I never saw any other animal than a pokemon.

So are there armies of pokemon catchers in their world that catch pokemon then brutality slaughter it then feed it to the masses?

OR do they all eat tofu?
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Pussy!! lolololololo111!!!oneoneeleven11!222211

In all seriousness: There were a couple episodes where they actually ate food.. probably real animals?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
The magical gift of Pokemon carries great sacrifice, and maybe i can help you understand why EVERY-****ING-BODY trains them up.

Loser gets eaten.
I always wondered about that.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Quote by LewisMasonx
I thought they ate rice in a few episodes...

They did ,simply because that's pretty much all their is to eat in Asia, but they also ate some for of meat with it but never said what it was.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Umm well it was like this...

* put epic story here *

the end

EDIT* and it was most likely people...I mean look how many Nurse Joys there was... Like a bajillion, they had to bring the population down somehow....
They ate sushi once I think...

Edit: Is it me or does Ash look high?
Ofcourse there's real animals in pokemon, they eat beef, and pork, and octopus, and god knows what else.

The only reason you never see any animals is because it's POKEMON, why have a field of cow when you can have a field of Taurus? Why have a pet cat when you can have a pet Mudkip?