Hi, I really need help recording some original tracks I have made with my friend who sings, I play guitar, ok, making the songs, writing lyrics, no problem, the problem is in recording the tracks, the only issue I want u guys to help me with is that I need to mix the drum loops with our tracks,I have Acid Pro6 and I really dont know how to use it right, is there any simple way of just getting the drum wav samples to play in a loop within our track, and then be exported as an mp3 or a wav, thats all I need help with, the songs are recorded, I have the drum wav files i like, I just want to fit them in without all those technical graphs and other hundreds of buttons that Acid Pro has, I am
also sure that it will do the job easy, call me stupid, but this software is tough, I am new at it and I need some help, either with Acid Pro or if you guys can help me any other way, any help would be really appreciated, thanks in advance !!
I'm not familiar with Acid, but have you read the help files? Open the program, hit F1, and then search for "drum loop"?
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
Thanks, I'll check that out, but I dont think it will help, I have tried many search terms in Acid, but I'll give it a shot, thanks....
Isn't there a manual? That doesn't sound as much like a technical issue as much as it is a basic thing to be found in the instructions.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
You just invested money in a software package, haven't taken the time to learn it, and now want to run out and buy another?!

CT

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Quote by axemanchris
You just invested money in a software package, haven't taken the time to learn it, and now want to run out and buy another?!

CT

Its nice to see someone else calling these F'ers out besides me all the time.

Last edited by axemanchris at Jul 27, 2008,
PsychomanZ, sorry but I don't think that most of us " buy "such softwares like Acid or Fruity Loops or whatever, just dl the trial and the crack with it, isn't that why we have torrent files? so, I haven't invested s*** and just wanted some help, but I'll get it somewhere else, no prob, thanks!
What a sad commentary that we live in a culture of theft.

Someday, noori, you'll create something. Maybe a piece of software, maybe a story or an article, and maybe even a song. And then you'll realize, hopefully, that there is value in that - maybe even a value that is deserving to be paid for it.

And yes, noori, that IS why we have torrent files. Just because something is there doesn't mean we should use it. They help us break the law and deprive the creators in our society of a portion of their living. Yay torrent files. "Oh, but they can be used for legal purposes!" Yes... so can guns.

CT

And axemanchris, your comments really haven't helped much, do u actually think that I'm the only one using pirated softwares man? we should really have a thread dedicated to people who actually buy these softs and people who don't, u will really be surprised at the ratio, thanks anyway man, I appreciate your honesty, if I ever designed a soft or a song or any other thing, and saw it on the internet for free dl, I know how I would feel, but thats a long shot, I know what ur gettin at, but now that I do have it, I have to find a way to use it right?
Taken as a broader population, I wouldn't be surprised how many people steal stuff rather than buy it. Hence my comment about a 'culture of theft.' Popular opinion doesn't make it ethical. Not long ago, 'we all believed' that blacks were.... well... you get the idea.

On this particular board, though, YOU might be surprised. There is a decided stance on this forum that posting questions about warez is disallowed, reflecting an ethos of a more respectful lot.

CT