I had my nails done a few days ago and had acrylic nails put on. They look good but are driving me mad- slap-bass has become more difficult and I keep typing things wrongly.

Do you think acrylic nails are cool Pit?
I find it very difficult to grow my nails though with all the guitaring.. fake nails make day to day life needlessly hard though.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
They make playing clarinet easier though

What about fife?
<Han> I love Hitler
unless they're well done,no
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I wouldn't ever get them. :/
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I had my nails done a few days ago and had acrylic nails put on. They look good but are driving me mad- slap-bass has become more difficult and I keep typing things wrongly.

Do you think acrylic nails are cool Pit?

I think you forgot that the pit is mostly 12-15 year olds that would rather see you naked than discussing 'girly things'.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Why woiuld I do that?

I think Bass is more important than stick on nails, or what ever they are.
One time I saw a DETACHED fake fingernail with a blue star on it. It was so disgusting.
I threw it at the guy next to me.
Quote by lolcats
I think you forgot that the pit is mostly 12-15 year olds that would rather see you naked than discussing 'girly things'.

That can be arranged......
Holy sh!t are you serious!?
My signature has doubled...
Yes. If they're on right, they're ****ing indestructible. My real nails got worn down from 12 string abuse, so I got some acrylics put on and they. Are. AWESOME.

Not going back. Not ever.
They look nice and the process smells nice but they damage your nails long-term and they fu[ck up your playing so ehhhh
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i used to have them in middle school. they are cute, but not for playing guitar.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

How come people find them so hard to use?

Hey, wait a minute, you're not all using plectrums are you? Because Extensions aren't useful for nothing more than percussion and fingerpicking.