Page 1 of 13
My cousins best friend died of Heroin, and my cousin (she's 17, just 9 months older than me) is going to be tried as an adult for being the supplyer of a lethal drug or something like that, and could get life in prison.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
im sorry dude...dealing is always worse of a punishment so that really sucks.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Hey I'm sorry about that.

I don't want to sound like an asshole but... don't do drugs. You should learn from this.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
My cousins best friend died of Heroin, and my cousin (she's 17, just 9 months older than me) is going to be tried as an adult for being the supplyer of a lethal drug or something like that, and could get life in prison.

Why is she being tried for that crime? Did she supply the heroin that killed her friend?

Just trying to play the devil's advocate here.

If she did, isn't that what she deserves even if she's your cousin?

Again I'm not suggesting she's guilty, but you've hardly given us enough information to form an opinion...
Drug thread?

But seriously, for someone so young to die, is such a shame.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
atleast they wont be getting the death penalty

but thats really really sad...more need to be done to help teens and young people on drugs especially heroin
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Nims
Why is she being tried for that crime? Did she supply the heroin that killed her friend?

Again I'm not suggesting she's guilty, but you've hardly given us enough information to form an opinion...

im assuming that he means that his cousin sold the heroin to his cousins friend, or even just gave, which is a felony, theyre ****ed, theyre still scum regardless of whether or not their your cousin or not, and people like that should rot in jail
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
oh well...
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Drug laws in the U.S. are fucked up.
she dealt heroin from what i gather...its not ****ed up that she goes to prison for that
Sig space available, give me some praise
Yes, people who deal drugs to others who have a choice whether to do them or not, knowing the risks of them, DEFINITELY deserve the same punishment as someone who rapes and murders innocent people... Damn stupid.
I PERSONALLY don't think the dealer deserves to be arrested, as that is just my view on the subject but from a legal standpoint, I guess she does deserve to be in jail, but for ****'s sake, not that long.

Oh, and sorry about the loss of that young girl.
Last edited by Stoner0405 at Jul 23, 2008,
Quote by COBHC6
im assuming that he means that his cousin sold the heroin to his cousins friend, or even just gave, which is a felony, theyre ****ed, theyre still scum regardless of whether or not their your cousin or not, and people like that should rot in jail

how are they scum? it's not like she forced the heroin into her friend's arm.
Well if she sold him the drugs, she deserves prison.

Herion is dangerous, it's killed a few members of my family, so I am a little biased.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
more needs to be done to stop the dealers....without the dealers not so many people would get hooked on drugs
That's too bad man. But if she did give her the heroin, I think she should go to jail. But lifes snetence seems too harsh.
the life sentance i guess is becuase....theoretically she did kill that girl, by giving her the drugs.... i mean theres loads of people out there who HAVENT died and who are on drugs,....but i guess thats how it goes
Dumbass drug laws.

EDIT: Most of the people who have posted in this thread are fucking retarded.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Helter Skelter
That's too bad man. But if she did give her the heroin, I think she should go to jail. But lifes snetence seems too harsh.

i dont think its too harsh, the heroin she supplied did kill someone
Quote by Nims

I believe I did:

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

answer your question?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ross1234

Agreed. If you can't do the time, get off the drugs. Dumbasses.

You don't need to get high, pathetic junkies.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by ross1234

Kid chokes on a pen cap, should the CEO of BIC go to jail?
That's horrible man, but let this be your lesson, and stay the hell away from heroin and all opiates for the matter.

Quote by Godsmack_IV

No. But then again, pen caps aren't an illegal drug.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Godsmack_IV

she still sold it, gave it, supplyed it, knowing it was a potentially dangerous drug, even if she didnt even give it to friend but still had it chances are shes giving it to other people, therefore i hope shes found guilty and spends her entire life in jail
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by ross1234

Let's prosecute all people who sell alcohol, tobacco and guns too, they're responsible for millions of deaths!

Fucking idiot.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Pen caps are not illegal.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Godsmack_IV

a pen cap isn't an illegal drug
Quote by COBHC6

That's a bit harsh man. There could be plenty of reasons why his cousin might turn to that. There's no need to be so judgemental.

No offense TS, but if your cousin did sell/give the heroin to her friend she'll be going down. It does suck, but there are laws for a reason. You break them, you pay for them. That being said, i have never and will never condemn anyone for actions they're forced into. And in my experience heroin users/dealers are the lowest of the low. People with nowhere else to turn
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Last time I checked, pens aren't illegal. Nor are they proven to kill 3/5 of all users.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Agreed. If you can't do the time, get off the drugs. Dumbasses.

You don't need to get high, pathetic junkies.

And you don't need to be a cunt but apparently some people can't help themselves.

Quote by ross1234
a pen cap isn't an illegal drug

So? That doesn't make your argument less fail or you less idiotic.

Quote by COBHC6
she still sold it, gave it, supplyed it, knowing it was a potentially dangerous drug, even if she didnt even give it to friend but still had it chances are shes giving it to other people, therefore i hope shes found guilty and spends her entire life in jail

Well you're a fucking douchebag then.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Let's prosecute all people who sell alcohol, tobacco and guns too, they're responsible for millions of deaths!

Fucking idiot.

you have a smaller chance of dying from those

oh and **** you
Quote by Meths

Fucking idiot.

Too bad they're not illegal, fucking idiot.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
And you don't need to be a cunt but apparently some people can't help themselves.

So? That doesn't make your argument less fail or you less idiotic.

yes it does...
Quote by mikerev
That's a bit harsh man. There could be plenty of reasons why his cousin might turn to that. There's no need to be so judgemental.

No offense TS, but if your cousin did sell/give the heroin to her friend she'll be going down. It does suck, but there are laws for a reason. You break them, you pay for them. That being said, i have never and will never condemn anyone for actions they're forced into. And in my experience heroin users/dealers are the lowest of the low. People with nowhere else to turn

I could not have said any of that better than you.

You sir, have earned my respect.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Meths
Dumbass drug laws.

EDIT: Most of the people who have posted in this thread are fucking retarded.

+1

Jack my swag
Quote by Godsmack_IV

I'm guessing it's the sold-heroine-to-a-17-year-old-girl thing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████