I'm after finding out the sound/ quality difference of an epiphone dot and the studio version. The Studios cheaper so I'm assuming its not going to sound as great.
Is there any point me shelling out another 100 quid to get the Dot?

I'm playing indie/punk/that sort of stuff latley.

Amp wise I've got a 50 watt Vox valvetronix for band, and a Valve Junior for at home, through a laney cab.

Cheers.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
I'm after finding out the sound/ quality difference of an epiphone dot and the studio version. The Studios cheaper so I'm assuming its not going to sound as great.
Is there any point me shelling out another 100 quid to get the Dot?

I'm playing indie/punk/that sort of stuff latley.

Amp wise I've got a 50 watt Vox valvetronix for band, and a Valve Junior for at home, through a laney cab.

Cheers.

Actually I disagree about the Dot Studio being bad, I've seen and heard it before and it sounds great with the right amp. However It's up to you there both very great and they're nice for the price. Too!
The biggest difference in the studio, is the paint and colors. They have a really simple paint job because they're intended to be used in the studio. I'm guessing they sound almost the same, but I'm not sure.
The Studio isn't as flashy. Boring paintjobs, lack of binding, dot inlays, simpler electronics - but the guitar is essentially the same.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.