Ok so im in driving school all this week. Today for lunch, me and my friends went to a local pizza joint where we encountered two like 55 year old guys that kept checking out my friend. She told me that they were really making her uncomfortable and i was seriously getting pissed. Usually i let these types of things go if a guy gets a quick look or something but these guys were pointing and totally eye balling her. (BTW shes 15) Even after i caught the guy doing it and i gave him the "im going to rip your head off and **** down your neck" look he kept on staring. At this point im pretty ticked off so i grab a napkin and write "Dream on Douchebags" on it. then i grabbed my friend (the one they were checking out) and i put my arm around her with the napkin right above her ass so the two guys could see it. right as we walked by them (before they could see it) they got up and left. I hate when guys do this what am I supposed to do as a guy when my friends are getting eye ****ed?

share similar stories that have to do with staring dicks
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
You're an idiot. Are you really that protective of someone that isn't even your girlfriend?

It's a tough world out there man, and guys are gonna eye a girl if she looks good. It's sort of born into us. Next time you catch yourself staring at a girl, just remember.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You won't get any sympathy from us.

The people in the pit are the staring douche bags.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Dicks only have one eye, they are supposed to stare

I hate when people stare at you from out of their car, makes me want to own a firearm.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
you should've walked over and asked them if they knew who Chris Hansen was.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Wow, trying to get their attention from your friend? That just screams jealous you sick bastard.
ha that was pretty funny what you did with the napkin
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by civildp1
you should've walked over and asked them if they knew who Chris Hansen was.

Why don't you have a seat?
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
Last edited by Punkrocker94 at Jul 23, 2008,
Quote by darthteet

lol you bastard lol.

no no i check out girls and i know we have to do it. but come on! im not talking about taking a peek cause i do that. but when some guy is totally staring at a girl to the point where i notice and make eye contact its time to stop.
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
sorry about your friend but there will always be creepy men... and women for that matter.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Quote by ross1234
ha that was pretty funny what you did with the napkin

i threw it out when they walked out.
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
Slug them. Easy enough.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
**** those guys, it's the guys that are like 20 that flip you off while driving by.

THEY ANNOY ME SOO MUCH.

It happened to me a few weeks ago and my friend started yelling because he hates it, and then it happened again yesterday and it was really funny.

My friend turns and screams "WHAT THE ****, AGAIN! FUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUU"

I lol'd.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by darthteet

sadly he types the truth
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by Lithium717
**** those guys, it's the guys that are like 20 that flip you off while driving by.

THEY ANNOY ME SOO MUCH.

It happened to me a few weeks ago and my friend started yelling because he hates it, and then it happened again yesterday and it was really funny.

My friend turns and screams "WHAT THE ****, AGAIN! FUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUU"

I lol'd.

lol i was outside with my family and this fat old mexican guy was staring at my sister in front of his family! so me and my sisters bf went up to the guy and he just kinda looked away. so we asked him if he was married and he got all red then my sisters bf was like then why are you staring at that girl over there. his face was priceless. his wife was soo pissed
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
excuse to move in on your friend?

Sorry, but there are far, far worse creeps out there than a guy staring at your friend. It'd what older people do. Tell her to be flattered.
...Is she hot?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
My sister's in a wheelchair, so people used to stare at her all the time in a different way, like the whole "Aw, that poor thing" look. Used to piss her the hell off. So we used to stare back and ask em if they wanted somthing, they'd just look away quickly.

People like that like to look until they get called out on it, then they get all ackward. It's great, try it. Just be like "So, you guys enjoying eye-humping a 15 year old? F'in pedos..." and I bet they quit.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Wait, finding hot 15 year old girls attractive is paedophilia now?

I'd call it human nature but whatever
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
Wait, finding hot 15 year old girls attractive is paedophilia now?

I'd call it human nature but whatever

In regards to TS's story, yes, when you qualify for social security it's pedophilia.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
In regards to TS's story, yes, when you qualify for social security it's pedophilia.

no, attraction to PRE-pubescent children is paedophilia. Ogling hot teen girls when your 60+ is pervy but perfectly understandable
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
So I was at the pizza place earlier, checking out some of the hot jailbait ass, and then this punk ass who thinks he's all that over compensated for his small penis by trying to intimidate me. Needless to say, I went home and rubbed one out over the thought of that hot girl.

It was AWESOME.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
pedophilia sounds like the name of a crappy shed band...but whenever you see the name it has too be in all caps

any kind of scientific name seems to work for those sort of bands

klismaphilia (Enema fetish)
Agalmatophilia (attraction to immobility)
Somnophilia (attraction to sleeping or unconscious people)
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Jul 23, 2008,
Quote by Pyrest
Well they can go and be horny with other 55 year olds. At least that way there is 50 of them.

That would of worked if you had spelled it out. But as it is its failure.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
**** happens. My best friend gets hit on 18+(We're 14) year olds daily. So when they do we just pretend we're going out till they go away haha.

I woulda just gave em the finger and left.
Its ok to look, but when you're staring you're asking to get socked in the face. Just thinking about the thoughts that must be lingering behind those eyes gives me a sick feeling.

The people here feel WAY too much empathy for old perverts. Makes me wonder how old you guys really are...
Quote by Dionietzsche
Its ok to look, but when you're staring you're asking to get socked in the face. Just thinking about the thoughts that must be lingering behind those eyes gives me a sick feeling.

The people here feel WAY too much empathy for old perverts. Makes me wonder how old you guys really are...

Oh crap, he's onto us.

*darts eyes back and forth nervously*