make sure the pick catches the string winding really well! i think just a tiny bit of practice would let you accomplish this
I couldn't get it right for ages!

Just keep trying!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
i drag it. and any of the strings with winding will work. i like the A and D string better. and yes some picks will grind down when used for a pick scrape. tortex picks will not do this
If you have a pick that gets eaten up when you slide it (I do) turn the pick and use the end oppisite of the point. The little cuts and scraps on the wide end won't get in the way when you pick.
Quote by ScreaminDemon64
If you have a pick that gets eaten up when you slide it (I do) turn the pick and use the end oppisite of the point. The little cuts and scraps on the wide end won't get in the way when you pick.

This could possibly be the most annoying thing to encounter while playing!
yeah i know what you mean my pick is already getting torn apart just from practicing lol
Quote by leftykid
i drag it. and any of the strings with winding will work. i like the A and D string better. and yes some picks will grind down when used for a pick scrape. tortex picks will not do this

really?
cause i use tortex picks and they sound fine.
maybe im just ignorant?
will gators work?
Quote by Anonymouslyours
really?
cause i use tortex picks and they sound fine.
maybe im just ignorant?
will gators work?

i meant they will not have grooves worn in them from the strings. You are fully able to do a pickslide with a tortex pick duh haha!
Quote by leftykid
i meant they will not have grooves worn in them from the strings. You are fully able to do a pickslide with a tortex pick duh haha!

oh wow.
xD
i was thinking "wtf?"
hahaa