Hey does anyone know if studying with the Open Uni in Australia would make you eligible for a student visa? Cheers
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I wish I could tell you....

I've been considering doing a semester somewhere in Australia if I have enough money. I don't even know what university it would be at yet.
Quote by holy smoke
I wish I could tell you....

I've been considering doing a semester somewhere in Australia if I have enough money. I don't even know what university it would be at yet.

I was originally going to study here but figured it would be a lot cheaper to go to uni in Scotland and so came out here on a working holiday visa. I'd like to stay here a bit longer and it's going to be easier and cheaper to do open uni, I have a feeling I wont be able to get a student visa with an open uni course and I can't get a hold of the DIAC to ask them just now because my phone is acting up I guess I'll see what happens, I'd hate to have to go home early
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I got a hold of the DIAC and no you can't get a student visa doing a course with the Open Uni. You have to have at least 75% on campus or something to be eligible. Thought I'd just tell you guys just in case anyone else wants to know and stumbles across this thread, so... sorry for the bumpage.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.