I'm going to GuitarCenter tomorrow with about $500.

Current rig:
Mesa Dual Rectifier + Mesa 4x12
MXR ZW OD
Ibanez RG550
ESP H307
Pod XT Live

Alright, I'm looking to get rid of the XT Live. I really have no use for it, and I just dont like the hassle of digital bs.

What I want:
Noise Suppressor of sorts, probably an ISP Decimator.

New pickups (DiMarzios) for RG550

THD Hot Plate for Mesa

Save for a Loomis.

How much do you think I'd get on trade-in for the XT Live? Anyways, help me make my decision. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to throw them in as well.

I'm going for a Nevermore/Periphery type tone.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion
they give 60% of what they will put on the walls so say they give you 60bucks they are going to resell it for 100 bucks.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
I was going for an X2N maybe in the Bridge and an Evo in the neck.

This is for the 550, btw. Not my 7.

Another option:

My h307 is routed for EMGs. I might buy the 707TWs.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:

7/ERG Legion
Quote by IWank7Sevens
I was going for an X2N maybe in the Bridge and an Evo in the neck.

This is for the 550, btw. Not my 7.

Another option:

My h307 is routed for EMGs. I might buy the 707TWs.

I wouldn't rule out the Duncan Blackouts.
And I agree with Nick, the Evos will be great for djent-stuff. Maybe an Evo set?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Well, if the 6 string Evos are like the 7 string version, I'm not too impressed. The other guitarist in my band has Evo7s in his ESP, and its not very djenty.
Quote by Deep*Kick

Rig:

7/ERG Legion