that aren't always talking about death metal and all this new metal like i'd like to see some 70's through 80's metal.so anyone that wants to talk and enjoy sabbath through megadeth to ozzy to pantera as long it isn't screemo or repetive rift bands
Quote by dethead666
that aren't always talking about death metal and all this new metal like i'd like to see some 70's through 80's metal.so anyone that wants to talk and enjoy sabbath through megadeth to ozzy to pantera as long it isn't screemo or repetive rift bands

'repetive rift bands' are death metal? You're talking about Pantera and saying that other bands are repetitive?

Also, so many people love classic metal it's unbelievable, and deal with death metal. Besides, 'screemo' =/= death/black metal.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Make a thread about a band you like, or search for a thread on a band you like using Maggie's search bar guide. Instead of making a pointless complaining thread like this one.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
didn't mean to sound like i was complaining and i can deal with death metal i just keep getting led into groups that say metal and all thats on there is children of bodom and trivium and stuff like that.
Quote by dethead666
didn't mean to sound like i was complaining and i can deal with death metal i just keep getting led into groups that say metal and all thats on there is children of bodom and trivium and stuff like that.

Well, that's metalcore (Trivium) and just metal with extreme vocals (Bodom).

/pointless post.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by destroy_techno
Fix't

Fair enough.

Quote by eggsandham2
Wow, you have been here maybe a day and you are already complaining.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
wow yep shows how many people are in to that type of metal because it would seem i offended you all
Quote by dethead666
wow yep shows how many people are in to that type of metal because it would seem i offended you all

I hate Trivium and CoB, but whatever.

I'm just pointing out the obvious points of failure you made so you didn't prance like an idiot when Maggie gets online.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by dethead666

Seeing as how most of us are dedicated enough listeners of the genre to actually...you know, listen to the music that extends beyond the mainstream bands, it's not surprising.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Jul 23, 2008,
Well we were all more into that kinda metal when we first started listening to metal. Then as our personal tastes all developed ,we all got into more and more obscure and different sounding stuff. Also i love plenty classic heavy metal bands and lots of 80's bands. Don't worry, you'll hit metal puberty eventually. Your ignorance is where people are getting aggravated by you.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by cliffemall123
Wow, you have been here maybe a day and you are already complaining.

actually i've been on here a year i lost the password for my last account. oh and thanks dude i forgot how old metal is called that i'll check out the groups everyone else calm down i said one thing not trying to offend anyone or what they listen to you'll never hear from me again unless i'm bored and want to annoy a bunch of busybodie numetal punks
Quote by dethead666
actually i've been on here a year i lost the password for my last account. oh and thanks dude i forgot how old metal is called that i'll check out the groups everyone else calm down i said one thing not trying to offend anyone or what they listen to you'll never hear from me again unless i'm bored and want to annoy a bunch of busybodie numetal punks

This is gutbustingly funny. Not in the intelligent British Comedy aspect, but in the retarded Southern-stereotype fashion. Oh and your last sentence is both stupid and hilarious.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by Riffmast
Well we were all more into that kinda metal when we first started listening to metal. Then as our personal tastes all developed ,we all got into more and more obscure and different sounding stuff. Also i love plenty classic heavy metal bands and lots of 80's bands. Don't worry, you'll hit metal puberty eventually. Your ignorance is where people are getting aggravated by you.

That makes sense but i actually started with metal like maiden and priest and oldie metal like that but i' actually started getting my blues "puberty"ERIC JOHNSON!
Quote by dethead666

You do realize thats not the smartest thing to say on UG. If a mod sees that, you will probably get a permanent banning.
Quote by mexicanmidget88

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

Quote by dethead666
That makes sense but i actually started with metal like maiden and priest and oldie metal like that but i' actually started getting my blues "puberty"ERIC JOHNSON!

...yeah d00d, Eric Johnson is sum underground bluez. u muzt rly no ur stuff.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
...yeah d00d, Eric Johnson is sum underground bluez. u muzt rly no ur stuff.

Quote by mexicanmidget88

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

R.I.P. George Carlin

Quote by Slaytanic1993

This is gutbustingly funny. Not in the intelligent British Comedy aspect, but in the retarded Southern-stereotype fashion. Oh and your last sentence is both stupid and hilarious.

Glad i could be funny dude besides british comedy is usually stupid cept monty python.oh hey btw anyone know where to get the gibson splittail guitar the one from rock honors
Quote by dethead666

Hmm.

So I guess you like Angel Witch? Girl School? Raven? Slaughterhouse? Diamond Head? Nasty Savage?

No? Maybe?

Hm.

^ Wow.

Awesome.

You like MP, probably because their jokes are actually very low-brow compared to (some lame, simple name-dropping here: ) say, Eddie Izzard.

Quote by eggsandham2
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jul 23, 2008,
oh god girlschool thats just horrible.haha no i didn't listen to those which then will make you say wow yeah you sure know your stuff sarcastically.
Quote by dethead666
oh god girlschool thats just horrible.haha no i didn't listen to those which then will make you say wow yeah you sure know your stuff sarcastically.

*sigh*

Thick, thick Southern man.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by dethead666

How is that horrible?
Quote by mexicanmidget88

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

R.I.P. George Carlin