I want a leslie cabinet (rotating speakers) but it's over my price range ((it costs roughly $1700, i make $60 a week after taxes (i'm 14))). I thought I wouldn't be able to get the sound I wanted, but then I heard about rotovibe pedals. ($140 ) I read that it emulates rotating speakers. So, my question is, does it sound like the leslie effect? thanks
Well, all chorus type pedals are designed to emulate that affect, essentially, so: Yes.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
try other modulation pedals like tremolo, phasers, and flangers too. i bet tremolo would sound good to you.
Check out a Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus. Nice, lush chorus, and you can adjust the speed of the "spinning" effect. It's a very nice pedal.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...