Surprised I didn't see a thread for these guys. Like A Virgin Losing a Child was one of the better albums I bought recently. Thoughts on them?
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
One of my buddy's dad is a youth pastor at their old church, and has some ins with their manager. Long story short, if you think Virgin Losing a child is awesome, their new CD will blow you away. Try them in concert too - saw them in ATL and it was great.
Last edited by ethizzle2 at Jul 23, 2008,
Love this band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Saw them with Biffy Clyro and Say Anything!

Spectacular. Singer's got one of the greatest natural voices that I've ever heard.
Quote by ethizzle2
One of my buddy's dad is a youth pastor at their old church, and has some ins with their manager. Long story short, if you think Virgin Losing a child is awesome, their new CD will blow you away. Try them in concert too - saw them in ATL and it was great.

Damnit. I have a hard time believing you, but if you are being honest then.. /jealous.

By the way guys, if you like this band check out the lead singer's side project, Right Away, Great Captain. His voice is just great... and you should also check out "Hi, I'm Bryce".. he's pretty similiar. I made a post about him a few days ago but got no responses.

Sleeper 1972 and Where Have You Been are just such jaw dropping tracks. I hope they make more like them for the new album.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
These guys are amazing, i saw them in columbia two months ago after there say anything tour and where have you been was unbelievable.

also, i know the drummer because im friends with his brother.

Weird

They have loads of B-sides and unreleased stuff for only having 1 album

I have like 40 songs by them, and yet one Lp?
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join