Page 1 of 2
So Dennis Kucinich is presenting articles of impeachment against George W. Bush on Friday.

Youtube

The articles will include war crimes and such.

I think there is really no point in impeaching Dubya now, but do see this as a reminder of the power the American people can have over a President who broke the rules.

Besides I don't like the idea of Chaney as President.

Your thoughts? Comments?
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
he should be tried for war crimes but impeachment would be pointless, i do hope he dies some horrible painful death tho
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
This is like the third time Kucinich has tried this. It never got anywhere before and I doubt it will this time. As great an idea it is, it just won't happen.

And yes, it is a little too late.
I have all I want and I'm not okay, I'm funny that way...
- Rob Heinrich
Quote by Fuzzbox91
he should be tried for war crimes but impeachment would be pointless, i do hope he dies some horrible painful death tho

Your statement proves your ignorants. Although, a little intelligence with the impeachment would be pointless part.
War crimes? Give me a break. Nice publicity stunt by a candidate who miserably failed and is desperately trying not to be forgotten.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Honestly, wtf is the point now? He's only got a couple months left

As much as I hate that warmongering, grandson of a Nazi, murdering prick, this will not happen.
Im all for it. It still proves a point.

Its pathetic that one president can be at risk of impeachment for a blowjob, while another can be tried for war crimes, (which we all know he will be declared innocent of) and get much less spotlight.

the media in america is pure propaganda
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Quote by Fuzzbox91

Give me a reason why. "Cus Green Day said he sucks" doesn't count.
Oh and tell millions of starving Africans that he deserves to die. GW spent more aid money on Africa than any other president in the history of the US.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by ViperScale
Your statement proves your ignorants. Although, a little intelligence with the impeachment would be pointless part.

Your spelling error makes me giggle...
Yeah, maybe it is just the principal behind the issue? I don't know it really seems kind of pointless.
he probably should be impeached, but he only has a little bit left in office anyway. cheney wouldn't be much better either.
I for one think it's never too late (as long as the idiot is still in office) to hold that man accountable for his actions. If it's not done, his crimes will be repeated. I don't like the idea of Cheney as president either but that should not get in the way of justice being served.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Give me a reason why. "Cus Green Day said he sucks" doesn't count.
Oh and tell millions of starving Africans that he deserves to die. GW spent more aid money on Africa than any other president in the history of the US.

Are you actually defending him?

The man has murdered over a million people in Iraq because of a complete and outright lie.

He has authorized torturing prisoners without a trial at Guantanamo Bay

Name one other democracy in the world that can legally spy on its citizens without a warrant

He's put this country into a 9 trillion dollar debt

The US dollar is lower than Canada's. CANADA (hooray for us canucks tho)

Honestly, how can you honestly defend that warmongering prick in any way at all? If there was any justice left in this country, that man would be put to death. Unfortunately, justice left this country a long time ago.
Quote by Monkey@Keyboard
Your spelling error makes me giggle...

Bah, way to beat me to it.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Pleasure2kill
GW spent more aid money on Africa than any other president in the history of the US.

One positive most definitely does not overshoot many negatives. Besides, he doesn't just choose to spend millions on African aid. It's a collaborative American effort. I highly doubt he had any part in it, let's not forget the recent campaign for African aid and the help of something called, oh I don't know... the internet?
mmmk.
Quote by metalhead39

Are you actually defending him?

The man has murdered over a million people in Iraq because of a complete and outright lie.

He has authorized torturing prisoners without a trial at Guantanamo Bay

Name one other democracy in the world that can legally spy on its citizens without a warrant

He's put this country into a 9 trillion dollar debt

The US dollar is lower than Canada's. CANADA (hooray for us canucks tho)

Honestly, how can you honestly defend that warmongering prick in any way at all? If there was any justice left in this country, that man would be put to death. Unfortunately, justice left this country a long time ago.

QFT.
He hasn't committed any crimes. While I don't agree with the motives behind the war, it is legal. Also, he's still better than Nixon was.
Quote by Joryko

Its pathetic that one president can be at risk of impeachment for a blowjob, while another can be tried for war crimes, (which we all know he will be declared innocent of) and get much less spotlight.

Whether or not he deserves to be, he's never going to be tried for war crimes. I don't know where you got the idea from. Who exactly would try him?

And once again, whether or not he deserves it, there's no point in impeaching him now. It would take longer to get the hearings started than he has left in his term. Impeachment is a big undertaking.

Also, who is the media in america propagating for? Which part are we talking about, the conservative bias of Fox News or the liberal bias of CNN and MSNBC?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
So Dennis Kucinich is presenting articles of impeachment against George W. Bush on Friday.QUOTE]

your sig is so stupid.
the instant i saw it, i decided you have no valuable opinion to me.
Call me Trey.
Quote by Fuzzbox91

I'd check the outside of your house for white vans for awhile.

..Oh damnit, I just quoted you.. *Runs to the window to look*

Personally, I think we should make the man sit on a beach and count every grain of sand until they're all gone.
Quote by Joryko

Clinton wasn't at risk of being impeached, he was impeached. He just wasn't removed from Presidency. Impeachment is basically just a fancy word for being put on trial.
Quote by surya22
He hasn't committed any crimes. While I don't agree with the motives behind the war, it is legal. Also, he's still better than Nixon was.

No on every thing you've said.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 23, 2008,
Quote by metalhead39
Honestly, wtf is the point now? He's only got a couple months left

As much as I hate that warmongering, grandson of a Nazi, murdering prick, this will not happen.

Prescott Bush wasn't a Nazi. He did business with a backer of the Nazi party in the early stages. However, after Thyssen (the Nazi financier) realized how horrible of a person Hitler was, he denounced the dictator and went into exile. When Germany declared war on the US, Bush's company ended all ties to the Germany.

Also, impeaching him now would be pointless. It would be much easier (and wiser) to put him on trial for war crimes after he has left office.

W should really take a note from his grandfather....Prescott Bush seemed like a decent person. (read up on him)
Last edited by colin617 at Jul 23, 2008,
Still doesn't change the fact that they found 3 million dollars of laundered Nazi money in the bank that Prescott was a part owner of.

But back to Georgie,

Even though he is a bastard, he is funny as hell. I mean, he's not the type of guy you want running your country, but he'd be a great guy to chill with.
christ, kucinich is the worst youtuber ive ever seen. i stopped paying attention like 6 times through that... this is the internet not cspan man hahaha
Quote by metalhead39
Still doesn't change the fact that they found 3 million dollars of laundered Nazi money in the bank that Prescott was a part owner of.

But back to Georgie,

Even though he is a bastard, he is funny as hell. I mean, he's not the type of guy you want running your country, but he'd be a great guy to chill with.

To be fair to the Bush family, its not like he was the only one. Henry Ford was awarded the iron cross, and the US government traded between the Allies and the Nazis before we entered the war. So, no one is really innocent. There's a reason America made so much money off that war, dude.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Bush should be tried and hung for warcrimes. I love how McCain of whatever the guys name is said we will leave iraq when we have won the war...obviously bred from the same genepool as his predecessor.
America WILL NOT however try one of it's leaders for war crimes, maybe some of his administration, but doubtful. it would make America look really bad, thats why they didnt put clinton in jail, they just suspended him from his job and gave him a lot of community service. it would look bad to put a president in jail
Quote by tuwyci
Bush should be tried and hung for warcrimes. I love how McCain of whatever the guys name is said we will leave iraq when we have won the war...obviously bred from the same genepool as his predecessor.

What exactly are his war crimes that everyone's crying about?
Quote by tuwyci

The problem is that Republicans are devoutly anti-video game. Since they're in the mood for a never ending quest, they could just be playing WoW and none of this would have ever happened.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fob12
What exactly are his war crimes that everyone's crying about?

+1

Like him or not i don't get what "war crimes" is all about. Even if you want to believe he lied to get us into the war, that isn't a war crime.
Quote by LD_Luke D
thats why they didnt put clinton in jail, they just suspended him from his job and gave him a lot of community service. it would look bad to put a president in jail

What? I hope you're joking.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by ViperScale
+1

Like him or not i don't get what "war crimes" is all about. Even if you want to believe he lied to get us into the war, that isn't a war crime.

Preventing innocent women and children from leaving a town while it is being bombed to hell is a war crime. Not to mention the torturing.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2