I have an Austin guitar(which is not that good) and a Marshall VS65R. I was thinking of getting seymour duncan hot rails but does it matter if my guitar sucks? And please dont say the marshall sucks. It's an older valvestate and sounds quite decent. Is it worth getting the pickup? Im gonna get it used for like 40-50.
What's the body's wood and what do you play?
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I'd just get a new guitar. You dont have to get something expensive, maybe like 300 dollar guitar would be much better tha the austin you have now.
Hardwood....i know. I play mostly like foo fighters queens of the stone age stuff.
Quote by JoePerry4life
I'd just get a new guitar. You dont have to get something expensive, maybe like 300 dollar guitar would be much better tha the austin you have now.

He's got a point, the pickups plus installation, new strings; you'd already be looking at a mediocre guitar price, which would be better than the guitar you have. I'd start looking for a new guitar.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
look at agile, best bang for your buck
www.rondomusic.com
they are supposed to be VERY good les paul copies and considering the music you play, a les paul should be right up your alley
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag