Someone tell me the name of this song I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneeleven1111!

Yea, so you are listening to a song on the radio or at a party or whatever, and think it's great, but the asshole DJ wouldn't say what the song was called! Instead of starting a thread and getting it closed before you find out the name of the song, ask in this thread!

DON'T USE THIS THREAD TO ASK FOR RECOMMENDATIONS, ONLY FOR SONGS THAT YOU HAVE HEARD AND ARE TRYING TO IDENTIFY
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
It has this kind of bass beat and the vocals say 'around the world, around the world, around the world.'

What song is it?
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by greety
It has this kind of bass beat and the vocals say 'around the world, around the world, around the world.'

What song is it?

Daft Punk - Around the World
Quote by burrit0
Daft Punk - Around the World

Oh thanks man
dayum holmes, yo be listnin to sum gay azz **** dawg.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Does anybody know the song that plays in the BME P.O video? That video pretty much scarred me for life and left me catatonic and traumatized for a period of time (and if you don't know what it is, don't even try looking it up, please), but wow, there was quality riffing.
^ I must know what video you are referring to...please tell me

Edit:

O
M
G
I didn't even finish it
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Jul 24, 2008,
The glory to say your grim to cut your own penis off/ fill your vagina full of bee's,Depending on witch one you guys are talking about. I have some very sick friends, I've seen it, but never the full way through. I can;t bear it.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I'm pretty sure that video ruined my entire month the time I watched it.

And because of my friends, I had to watch it 4 times fully. I'm pretty sure I'm desensitized to everything now, though.

Apparantly there's something worse called sp*nkw*re, though. I don't think I'm going to even watch 2 seconds of that, reading it already disgusted me, watching it would probably render me catatonic.
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by piratemetalhead
I'm pretty sure that video ruined my entire month the time I watched it.

And because of my friends, I had to watch it 4 times fully. I'm pretty sure I'm desensitized to everything now, though.

Apparantly there's something worse called sp*nkw*re, though. I don't think I'm going to even watch 2 seconds of that, reading it already disgusted me, watching it would probably render me catatonic.
I've seen Spankwire. Only 30 seconds of that 2 or 3 minute video though. It's like Pain Olympics, but 10x more extreme.
I still find it funny that noone picked up that I was being a tool on purpose.
*googles Spankwire*

Quote by punk_metal
That I have to pee dude on the thread said he had seen worse.
???????????I'd like to know.

On the BME videos site (different to the normal one), there is a video of a chick sewing her vagina closed.

Also, there are videos of people cutting off the circulation to their balls and then piercing through the actual testicle, and also people smashing their balls together.

Also, 'scrotal suspension' is self explanitory. For those of you who don't know what suspension is, it's where you have hooks/whatever in your skin, and you're lifted up, dangling off them.

I have been desensitised to anything, after watching hours worth of BME.
Quote by greety
I still find it funny that noone picked up that I was being a tool on purpose.
Thanks...

I was kind of hesistant on calling you out on it.