My amp does not have any type of line out, so I was wondering what my options are other than micing the amp?

Thanks.
I don't think there are any other options.
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

you can use a record or headphone out however never run a speaker output. Without being able to mic an amp you are fairly stuck...

As for mics, there are quite a few, the Shure SM57 is a popular one however it can be a little harsh. A condenser mic would be better for clean tones IMO.

You could go with modeling software and DI your instruments but usually it doesnt sound great...
Micing the amp get you a much nicer sound, in my experience, anyway. You get essentially what you hear, with all the reverb and sustain.
Our band could be your life

Epic Fail.
Please, someone correct me if I am wrong, but a DI box with an attenuator would allow him to go right from the powered speaker output, no?

From the Behringer DI-120 features sheet:
"Switchable input attenuation allows connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watts"
http://www.behringer.ca/DI20/index.cfm?lang=ENG

That said, it still won't sound very good, but it will get sound from the amp to the recorder. Best bet is to get a decent mic and set it up, or go clean into the board and use an amp simulator or something, as was mentioned above.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.