What's up,

I'm looking for a new guitar. I broke the headstock of my old one (Ibanez RG350DX) on accident. I've been without a guitar for about 2 months now, and am looking to buy a pretty nice one this time around (and hopefully not break it, haha)

I play mostly Metallica and Judas Priest, so I want something with some nice pickups.
I don't really want to spend more than 800 dollars
A tremolo is a must.

I was thinking about getting a Jackson or an Ibanez, since I liked it. I've heard awesome things about the DK2M, but I was wondering how the neck stacks up against the Ibanez neck. I'm a really small guy, so a huge neck wouldn't help me out a whole lot.

If you guys have any advice, let me hear it!

Oh, by the way, I had been looking at this one, so tell me if you folks think this would be alright or not.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S620EXQM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512501
Last edited by knuckles281 at Jul 24, 2008,
Just buy a new neck?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I've never played a Schecter. I'll have to go find one and play it. That thing seems really nice, but I don't want to buy a guitar w/o playing one like it first...
Yeah, always good to try before buying. If you have a GC anywhere near you, they usually carry a number of Schecters.
The Gear
Schecter Loomis NT
Schecter C7 Hellraiser
Washburn Tabu TB300
Peavey 5150
Laney TT412a