Alright, I'm posting this here because I don't think anyone outside of this section would even know about Ghost Mice.
So I was wondering if people could post up the chords to any of their songs, I already know a few, but I'm looking for more, specifically, "Undone" and "Free Pizza for Life"
You don't really need to go in depth with it, I can figure out the strumming and **** like that, I just need the chords, I don't really have a good ear for this stuff... So any help would be great
Thanks fellas

P.S. Completely off topic... But who else is seeing L.o.C. at the Troc on the 1st?
Can't ****ing wait
Look on the PIX forum. I'm sure they have Ghost Mice tabs there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah maaaaaan, that band Ghost Mice is cool.....

thats my contribution to this thread

oh yeah, and Donuts are hella good when the frosting is melted
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Dead thread is Resurecteddddd!!!!! haha
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by gopherthegreat
Ghost Mice are the bestest folk punk band.

Well, you probably said it without thinking, the way you do most things.
Quote by JohnnyBlunders
Well, you probably said it without thinking, the way you do most things.

I am well aware that "bestest" is not a word. That was actually why I said it. Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough......

Jack my swag
You didn't answer my question. What's wrong with saying Ghost Mice are my favorite folk punk band? That is a legit genre.

Jack my swag
Oh i was just busting your balls. Ive never listened to Ghost Mice. And I know folk punk is a genre, but This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb is the best folk punk band