So earlier today I was looking up pics of Arch Enemy, trying to find out what kinda guitars they used. I came across this pretty funny picture of their singer looking rather pissed off at something left of stage.

You know what to do, Pit. Photoshop the hell out of this one and make an epic thread.

I made a few to start us off:

Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Cmon people just put something you don't like in the right hand side, it creates lol.

Quote by CLVPX
Quote by SkyValley
Cmon people just put something you don't like in the right hand side, it creates lol.

apparently not. sorry.
She's mad because the average rock star can find at least one attractive woman in the audience, even if it is metal. The average female rock star can find tons of attractive men who want to sleep with them.

But when you're audience consists of sweaty metalheads, you don't have very many options.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
She's mad because the average rock star can find at least one attractive woman in the audience, even if it is metal. The average female rock star can find tons of attractive men who want to sleep with them.

But when you're audience consists of sweaty metalheads, you don't have very many options.

This right here pretty much beats all the pictures that are going to be posted.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
She is totally pissed.
Attachments:
lolz.jpg
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
I don't think that's fair.
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
Quote by drunkinkoala
I think we're done here, everyone.

Yes, I think it is time to /thread this and move on.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Hmm well at least I tried. I was hoping someone would do the Iran Missles, or Herman Ri.

Last ditch effort:

Quote by CLVPX
Shes pissed that this thread was made.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████

She ****ing Hates Carebears!

Edit: damnit i spent like 20 ****ing minutes on that, and would like a little bit of recognition
You are now blinking manually
Last edited by Keyphur at Jul 24, 2008,

Don't have Photoshop but thats who she reminds me of in this pic lol. Trailer Park Boys FTW!
Quote by Keyphur

Edit: damnit i spent like 20 ****ing minutes on that, and would like a little bit of recognition

I giggled. I dont think there will be anything (else) good in this thread.
Quote by i_kill_babies

Don't have Photoshop but thats who she reminds me of in this pic lol. Trailer Park Boys FTW!

It's to bad not many Americans will ever witness the greatness of TPB.
Quote by Keyphur

Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.