So my band got somewhere in a battle of the bands competition and got $250 to spend at The Rockshop (music store here in NZ) between four of us, giving me $62.50. What the hell should I spend it on pit?
Every day

is exactly

the same...
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Weed.

or...a couple CD's..

yeah weed is always a good idea

who knows maybe you will come up with some great music

or at least you will have fun even if you suck
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Weed.

or...a couple CD's..

They sell weed at your local music store huh
Every day

is exactly

the same...
Quote by crazymnm
So my band got somewhere in a battle of the bands competition and got $250 to spend at The Rockshop (music store here in NZ) between four of us, giving me $62.50. What the hell should I spend it on pit?

a brand new first act practice amp
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

He said the money its to be spent on a music store, I don't think they sell weed there
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
62.50? yes...weed or you could get a little bit dangerous and buy the new metallica record when it comes out. I find that it would be a gamble because of St. Anger....
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Last edited by SG6578 at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by crazymnm

Damn I read it wrong too...but it would be awesome! Oh...I see you bought 3 sets of strings, I'll throw in an 8th for free bro. This is the world I wanna live in...
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by SG6578
Damn I read it wrong too...but it would be awesome! Oh...I see you bought 3 sets of strings, I'll throw in an 8th for free bro. This is the world I wanna live in...

Goddamn motherfucker, that's what it's about!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Genres?

damn
you beat me to it
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
^^^lol i guess thats a legit fix

EDIT:well since this has turned into a tell the TS to get drugs. you have 60 bucks find a dealer and get a gram of coke its a better solution then weed...lol.
Last edited by fudger at Jul 24, 2008,
some condoms so you can go f*ck yourself safely.
or some playboy.
If you are reading this now you are my B**ch.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Oh...I didn't really read your post...

>.<

we can dream I guess
Quote by crazymnm

The owner of the one I go to does.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Would I be right in assuming you play guitar?

Just stock up on some strings, picks, maybe a fretboard polish, a strap and just that kind of thing.
Quote by crazymnm

My band won Peoples Choice at RQ.....Was sposed to get $100, but it never arrived...

This was last year.

I don't like Rockquest no mores.