Poll: Put rose stickers as fret markers
Poll Options
View poll results: Put rose stickers as fret markers
Cool
4 33%
Not Cool
12 100%
Voters: 12.
Rose stickers as fret markers...kinda think i over did it need suggestions wut kind of design i can do
stickers?
really?
you dont see the possible problem this would cause?

if you dont care, i think it would look cool,
if you keep it mild
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
hey, it's your guitar. put whatever you want on it. i have a Yamaha that I've stickered the hell out of and it looks kinda neat.
Quote by darksponge
hey, it's your guitar. put whatever you want on it. i have a Yamaha that I've stickered the hell out of and it looks kinda neat.

+1

But pink... I don't like pink in musical instruments.

For me it kinda will look a little bit.... you-know-how

But anyway no flaming, it's still your guitar, do w/e you want, if it looks good to you go on
il upload the picture of what the frets look like it wont let me on this put itl be on my profile
well why did you put stickers? o.O

It looks alright without.

But I think it gives a little stylish fretboard, I first though your fretmarkers were roses and it still gives an impression of it.
i want to do sometihn different on the 12th through up i thot bout a tribal cross than a word so its not overdone
It looks good, but I can't tell how well they are placed due to the picture size. If you think they will stay on then keep it.

I voted cool and not cool, I didn't think you could vote twice at once?
i dint know either... the picture qualitys bad the only way i could get it on was with my cell phone...sometime soon hopefully tomorow il have my digi cam