Page 1 of 2
Here are the "Death Magnetic" song titles in the running order . . .

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Broken, Beat & Scarred
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
Cyanide
The Unforgiven III
The Judas Kiss
Suicide & Redemption
My Apocalypse

source: missionmetallica.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alrite guys tracklist has been revealed. what do you think?

i think unforgiven III is a bit much, but this is 'the missin link between justice and black' so it might be sweet

discussss
indeed. a Third unforgiven will at least let me know that this album will be as good as Black album
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Metallica's always been one of my favourite bands. The first concert I ever saw was Metallica and Godsmack and it was one hell of a show.

This record's getting alot of hype so I'm really excited. Hopefully it will be much better than St Anger and they can go back to how great they used to be. St Anger actually did have a couple decent songs on it if it was written by someone else, but it was terrible for Metallica, a band who was once considered the best band in the world.

Cant wait.
unforgiven 2 wasnt as good as one.

i think ill download this album in spite of lars
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

It sounds decent (from what I've heard), but I don't think it'll be a grand return to awesomeness, more of a lukewarm beginning of an end.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Yeah, **** Lars. I'm downloading the piss outta this.

He says he did the whole Napster thing to help little bands that can't afford to lose record sales, not because he's a greedy little dickhead. But the thing is, little bands that can't afford to lose record sales aren't even ON Napster, Limewire or any other p2p server.

Love him as a drummer though
Ive heard Unforgiven III is otherwise known as Finally Forgiven
course its speculation
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
A third Unforgiven? Meh.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by metalhead39
Yeah, **** Lars. I'm downloading the piss outta this.

He says he did the whole Napster thing to help little bands that can't afford to lose record sales, not because he's a greedy little dickhead. But the thing is, little bands that can't afford to lose record sales aren't even ON Napster, Limewire or any other p2p server.

Love him as a drummer though

A lot of them even promote downloading. Portugal. The Man left the indie label they were on to release their records themselves, and tell people to download their music.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
A Unforgiven III?!

lol, now i've everything, nah but i rekon this album will be awesome
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
I think this will be a great album different from (Re)Load, and St. anger. which also where great albums, but this is more back to the roots., i'm gonna buy it for sure
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Those song titles makes me think "Re-Reload"...I suspect we'll get an album sounding something like a mix of St. Anger and Load/Reload. OK, no spectacular guess I know, but I think that's what it's going to sound like.
Quote by octopec
Those song titles makes me think "Re-Reload"...I suspect we'll get an album sounding something like a mix of St. Anger and Load/Reload. OK, no spectacular guess I know, but I think that's what it's going to sound like.

but those albums where realy good. and just because it's different, and they try something new. it's cool
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
I'm thinking a new Justice. Call me optimistic, but, hopefully

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I actually really liked Load, Reload wasn't as good by far but still enjoyable at times. I wouldn't mind Metallica trying out some more stuff within the Load/Reload concept at all. St. Anger is an atrocity though.
I really hope that The Unforgiven III is a joke title.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
everybody will rag on metallica til they hear the new album and get blown away then everyone will be praising them like the badasses they are. i personally hate st. anger but i don't mind any other cd they've ever done and this new one should continue a great legacy of awesome music.
I've a feeling that they're returning.Hopefully this album sounds like MOP or Kill em all.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
How can people say this albums going to be great just because the track names sound cool? Wait till its out to review for God's sake.
RULE BRITANNIA
i dont get why everyone hated (re)load and st anger so much there good albums not like old school stuff but still good they were just trying to do something i and i think they did a pretty good job
IRON MAIDEN
8th Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia

Quote by SatanicShredder
One time I shat on the floor on janitor appreciation day.

Wasn't even caught.

Certificate in Music Industry 2, 3 & 4
Quote by NathanWolff
Such a bad name for an album though, yuck.

Not if you've read why they called it that.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Oh man.. So many depressive names, I'm expecting the worst for the lyrics, definitely St. Anger-ish, but if it's sung good and the riffs and solos are good I guess it doesn't matter.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Death Magnetic, at least the title, to me started out as kind of a tribute to people that have fallen in our business, like Layne Staley and a lot of the people that have died, basically — rock and roll martyrs of sorts. And then it kind of grew from there. Thinking about death… some people are drawn towards it, and just like a magnet, [and] other people are afraid of it and push away. And the concept that we're all gonna die sometimes is over-talked about and then a lot of times never talked about — no one wants to bring it up; it's the big white elephant in the living room. But we all have to deal with it at some point.

- James Hetfield
songz = gr8
album name = sucks
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I hope the lyrics have good war, religion, love, death, mythical and history based themes and motifs ala the first 4 (maybe 5) albums especially, and garage inc disk 2.
I read it and nearly **** myself in excitement. The Unforgiven 3? That's all I need to hear. The first and second are epic. This one will wrap them up gorgeously. This album is going to blow people away - I have absolute faith in them now.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by cobain_is_king
How can people say this albums going to be great just because the track names sound cool? Wait till its out to review for God's sake.

lmfa chillll man... metallica is great and they make great music
Page 1 of 2