I picked an arbitrary number out of the air because it makes it look more official. Add one roman numeral to each quicky comp after this. A new quicky comp will begin exactly two weeks after the previous one ends. Each quicky comp will have [six or] seven possible sign-up slots; first come first served. any other rules and regulations are up to the person who starts the sign-up thread for that particular quicky comp.

Quicky Comp VI:
-entries due July 28th, 2am my time and the brackets will go up around then
-if I do not receive six more participants by the aforementioned time I will start the poll regardless
-no prose
-20 lines or less
-3, 2, 1 points for how you place
-one poll contest

Participants:
1. #1 synth (Dylan)
2. Fly, Marlowe (Ed)
3. Daemonika (Michaelez... it's spanish)
4. SYK (Rudolf)
5. James (Jamesy)
6. Snowblind911 (hahaha, you put 911 in your username )
7. DigBonesCan'tRememberName (Girl?)
8. Conzfuszciozus (Krill, here, I'll bend the rules for you)

If you have any problems with the rules or anything of that nature please PM me.
Last edited by #1 synth at Jul 24, 2008,
heath ledger is dead and gone
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
in
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I think I can write something - go for it.
In.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Name's Katherine
Says so on my profile.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Good work, Dyl-pickle. I'd say between you and I, we should keep these running every two weeks or so like you said. They fill up fast and work well because people can sign up and send, without having the two week waiting period that most comps have. Hopefully it will stoke the ember that is Contests and bring in ablaze.

I was going to sign-up, but it was filled before I woke up. Oh wellz.
Quote by ZanasCross
Good work, Dyl-pickle. I'd say between you and I, we should keep these running every two weeks or so like you said. They fill up fast and work well because people can sign up and send, without having the two week waiting period that most comps have. Hopefully it will stoke the ember that is Contests and bring in ablaze.

like this?
Quote by ZanasCross
yes.

However, I think we may need a model with a more community personal feel. Carmel, do you happen to have a leather, skintight fire-woman suit?

What if I do?
This is not a pipe
I was hopinh for something more like

wait, that is Dylan, right?

^ Aye.
And there's something about yellow jeans... *shudders*
You bastard
I was like 14 or something.
Embarrassing really, I'm not even American.
It's a metaphor <_<.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
I have everyone's except for Ed's and Girl's (whatever her name is. oh well, I guess we'll never know). as soon as I get those I can post the votey thready.

And Mr. 911 I will never let you live that down
Last edited by #1 synth at Jul 25, 2008,
Quote by #1 synth
I have everyone's except for Ed's and Girl's (whatever her name is. oh well, I guess we'll never know). as soon as I get those I can post the votey thready.

And Mr. 911 I will never let you live that down

Gah, sorry. I'll send it now. I tried to send it late last night, but it was over the character limit and I had to catch a flight this morning and my dad was getting pissy about me still being online.

/excuses.

Buggering wifey thought that the deadline would be the deadline

*buggering wifey buggers off to write something*
-glares-

I'd sell my soul to Satan to get it removed.

I plan to disappear one day and rejoin under another username.

something epic and awesome. muaha.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
^ I was going to make a joke in really poor taste about Satan/911, but instead I decided to reference it vaguely in this otherwise useless post.

=]

sent