they suck. just straight tup suck. their old stuff before the lead singer guy messed up his cords was pretty badass but the new **** just sucks. the guitar and **** is still pretty badass but the overall sound just sucks. anyone else agree?
No. *reported*
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
nope, coe and avenged sevenfold are far better than wtf and sotst i think

i also just noticed waking the fallen's initials are WTF
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
who the heck cares if they changed a bit. i still think they are amazing, in fact, they are getting better in my opinion. and they still influence me, why bash a band you dont like? just drop it >.>
how are they getting the **** better they used to shred but now all they do is put in the same generic solo every ****ing song HOW IS THAT BETTER!?
the reason i dont drop it is because im pissed off that a band with alot of potential just stopped kind of like alot of the other bands these days are doing
and what is bitching about it here gonna accomplish?

other than a probable warning/ban and a lot of hatred.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by TooFast
No. *reported*

Agreed.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by aaronshook
the reason i dont drop it is because im pissed off that a band with alot of potential just stopped kind of like alot of the other bands these days are doing

they didnt lose their potential, they opened up their music to a wider and more mature audience, they wont be able to play their stuff off sounding in 30 years, so its not logical to keep trying to produce new music like that. Their new music is much more melodic and collective
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Crimson Ghost
they opened up their music to a wider and more mature audience
they started making music that would sell records, basically.

used to be into them a few years ago, but listening back they werent that good back then either. a total gateway band for me.
I like how he gets all upset about A7X playing the same solos over and over and for "being generic", and then rides Whitechapel's nuts in a separate thread.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by recklessnick
hahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i like how he registered today and posted this thread

if you dont like them just DONT LISTEN to them , its not like there on t.v all the time !
LEAVE THEM ALONE
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Quote by Sad But False
its not like there on t.v all the time !

They won MTV's Video Music Awards for best newcomer in 2004. MTV is one of the most widely watched television networks in the country. How do you think they won MTV's award for best newcomer?

By getting a lot of air time. Good try, though.
Quote by Aveks
They won MTV's Video Music Awards for best newcomer in 2004. MTV is one of the most widely watched television networks in the country. How do you think they won MTV's award for best newcomer?

ahhh... umm.. sorry?
i dont really watch t.v.
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Amen brother "Ax7" suck.
This guy shoulden't be reported for hating them, you should be reported for liking them.
Quote by recklessnick
and if you dont reall watch tv. how do you know if they are "not getting that much airtime"

he was just talking out of his ass.

people do it a lot.
Quote by Aveks

Actually it was 2005.And that's what happens when you join a major label that can actually afford exposure...
WE HAVE AN a7x THREAD

SEARCH

and *reported*
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I have just come home from a sixteen hour shift in the blazing sun, having to deal with irate truckers and see this. Fuck off.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)