Hey Everyone,

So... I am looking for a cab for my Tiny Terror Orange Amplifier. However, I have been hearing rumors that the 1 x 12 cab that kinda goes with (the PPC112) is not so great. After searching through internet reviews (really only source of info I could find), the things that kept coming up were that it was poorly made amp from china and that you could get better cabs at the same price range of around 300-350 U.S. dollars.

My question is, what do you all think about the PPC112... Are the rumors justified or is it a good cab for the tiny terror?

I've also been looking at an avatar G112 contemperary, what do you think sounds better... The PPC112 or the G112 contemperary? Does avatar make quality cabs?

And finally, would the tiny terror be able to handle a 2 x 12 style cab or is that too much for this amplier?

phew , yeah I know... lots of questions, but I would appreciate any input, because I'm really at a loss right now.
best option is for you to (if u can) go to a music store and test it out for yourself. test the rumors out yourself and see if they apply to whatever you have heard.

also, a 2*12 cab will suit your amp as long as the amp can match the cab's ohm rating.
Quote by Hadeed
best option is for you to (if u can) go to a music store and test it out for yourself. test the rumors out yourself and see if they apply to whatever you have heard.

also, a 2*12 cab will suit your amp as long as the amp can match the cab's ohm rating.

Actually, you make a really good point... I probably buy way too much of my gear online w/o trying it out first, although thus far I've done pretty well. Not a good habit though.
if you go orange or avatar, i'm sure you'll be satisfied.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008