Does anybody have any good 'toss it over the fence' stories?

Let me explain. Just say you have have something that you don't want and it causing you problems. You also have a neighbour over the fence that you don't like. What do you do? You throw your unwanted item over the fence. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Back in the day I remember I used to go over to my friend's place. Over the fence lived some people that he hated (I can't remember why but oh well). He had some computer discs that were scratched and he didn't want any more. We smashed a heap of them with hammers and tossed them over the fence. We Frisbee'd the remainder of them onto their roof.

Problem solved.
Erm, once, some boy threw a ball over my fence, and... umm... I kept it.

And used it to lure him into my dungeon of sex.
Once I jump over a fence and my jumper got caught on it and I was hanging by my jumper

Not that same, but still.

And yeah, I do throw unwanted things over into my neighbours garden ^_^
I tossed a brick over our fence/hedge

my next door neighbour's dog cried out...

....i felt bad
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Thats a stupid thing to do, TS.

Once I lived on the edge of a rail line.. I cant remeber how much **** we threw over the back fence lol. Heaps o' stuff.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Oh you Tasmanians... If only you started chucking the gene pool over the fence too instead of keeping it in the families backyard.

Hurp De Durp
I toss the crap from our dogs over the fence all the time.

there just an unbuilt field there, but boy are the construction workers who are coming next month in for a surprise!
I remember that my grandpa would throw toads from the pool over the fence, using a stick once we tossed it, then we got this "arwooooowoooww" from a chihuahua sorta guilty feeling, but mostly laughing. that dog wakes us up early
Quote by johnny butt
well my sister's hampster died and i threw it over the fence

no neighbors on the the other side though....just nature

Hampster?

Quote by lolcats
Erm, once, some boy threw a ball over my fence, and... umm... I kept it.

And used it to lure him into my dungeon of sex.

lol
Quote by CoreysMonster
I toss the crap from our dogs over the fence all the time.

there just an unbuilt field there, but boy are the construction workers who are coming next month in for a surprise!

Why don't you just teach the dog to crap in the field next door and save yourself having to throw it?

A few people I know have had to uproot their pot plants in a hurry and toss them over the fence because the cops were coming.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Last edited by Cosimo_Zaretti at Jul 24, 2008,
my old neighbours threw half eaten sandwiches
i now throw the odd midget
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Thats a stupid thing to do, TS.

Once I lived on the edge of a rail line.. I cant remeber how much **** we threw over the back fence lol. Heaps o' stuff.

theres always someone from THE GONG!!

hahaha hey man haha
This isn't my story but my brothers mate had to shovel the dog crap out of the garden.
So obviously he hurled it over the fence and one day a big one hit the neighbours clean washing.They looked over the fence to see this turd skidding down a great big sheet.
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
Oh you Tasmanians... If only you started chucking the gene pool over the fence too instead of keeping it in the families backyard.

Your Awsomeness Astounds Me!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Ian hawkins
This isn't my story but my brothers mate had to shovel the dog crap out of the garden.
So obviously he hurled it over the fence and one day a big one hit the neighbours clean washing.They looked over the fence to see this turd skidding down a great big sheet.

Oh dear.
One time I got my friend to toss me over a fence.

Little did we know that there was a deep trench on the other side.

Mike: WEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee WTF!?? AHHHHHHHHHH*snaps* My leg!

Friends: *incomprehensible screaming*

That's almost as bad as that time I tore a muscle jumping off a roof.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Last edited by Crazymike100 at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by Crazymike100
One time I got my friend to toss me over a fence.

Little did we know that there was a deep trench on the other side.

Mike: WEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee WTF!?? AHHHHHHHHHH*snaps* My leg!

Friends: *incomprehensible screaming*

That's almost as bad as that time I tore a muscle jumping off a roof.

and me rofling in the background
Moot.
Ozzy throws ham at his neighbors.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos

+1, I can tell when it's a Tasmanian.
Quote by 666_Pounder
I accidentally threw a shopping bag full of left over fish over the fence.

How does that happen accidentally?

Or was that e-sarcasm I was supposed to pick up on?
Last week, my little brother (eight years old) took the garden hose, threw it across the fence and turned it on. My dad said that he was upstairs and saw that there was a huge puddle in our yard, so he ran downstairs but the backdoor was locked. After opening the back door, he saw that the water was still running and my brother had hid himself somewhere. The neighbors got really mad at him.
Apparently, my little sister (who's four years old) told him to do it.
A chunk of spreadable cheese. I didn't do it. It wasn't on purpose either.

House parties ftw >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I once threw a lettuce. I was taking it out to the garbage bin with some other stuff and thought it would be hilarious to pelt the lettuce over the front fence to the house across the road. I was right.
Well, yesterday me and my mate went to the gym and we took a shortcut and climbed over a fence, but we tossed our bags with extra clothes over it first.