i'm very bored at the moment (school), sooo everyone what is the most boring/crap holiday you've ever been on?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
meh, somthing to do at least
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by el-ECTRO
meh, somthing to do at least

Well she is from NAILSEA, it is pretty boring down there.

Not as boring as Wales though
yeah nailsea's ****e.. i went to wales on holiday once, wasnt so bad at least theres a theme park there

(to 2 posts up)

Why are you at school at 4:30 AM?????
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by Steve The Plank
I've been on them for like a month now

ive been on my summer hols for nearly 2 months
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by imafool18

BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE lives IN THE SAME COUNTRY

fag
The most boring holiday I have ever been on is the one since I finished my A levels. I have been off for 8 weeks and only now this week the official end of term summer holidays have begun.
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Quote by imafool18

its half 10 here
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
yeah its half ten here.. huevers off school...lucky
well holidays aree starting here tomorrow so its not too bad...

Quote by Chozz
BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE lives IN THE SAME COUNTRY

fag

Sorry bout that.....I wasn't thinking....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
lol dw... but why are u even awake at 4.30am?

Quote by el-ECTRO
lol dw... but why are u even awake at 4.30am?

cause.......
im bored
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
This holiday is the most boring one for me. No friends here, they're all gone and I will be going next friday. And then I only go for a week so it will pretty much be boring most of the time. I hate it because it's very nice weather here but there's just nothing to do >.<...
Quote by imafool18
cause.......
im bored

this made my day

i dont know why i see helarity in, someone replying with that to a question of "why are you still awake at 4:30 am"

beats me
Ireland. I swear, it was SO boring. We even came back home early it was so shit.. All there was to do is drink guinness
I always make my holidays fun.
The most boring one was probably somewhere in the north of France but even then my sister still got hung from a window. Which was amusing.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by sam b
Ireland. I swear, it was SO boring. We even came back home early it was so shit.. All there was to do is drink guinness

Really? Elaborate... I've always wanted to go there!
Quote by sam b

That's all I do in my spare time anyway. I might go.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
India. But if I knew about weed before, I would've loved to have gone there and picked up the wild growing weed.
lol... most boring holiday ive ever been too was probably wales... ive been there a few times but once we stayed in a caravan and there was noting to do at the campsite

Quote by imafool18

Why are you on UG at 4:30 AM???
Quote by imafool18
cause.......
im bored

already been asked

spain a few years ago, in an apartment, hardly anyone spoke english and there was note to do apart from go on the beach, i hardly spoke to anyone for 2 weeks
lol.. that would suck