(Invalid img)

Wich one of you keeps sending me spam messages?

Speak up! admit it!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
WTF that's me
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
What?
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
its your mum
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I actually sent him a PM to ask him to add me as a friend
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by Kankuro
Honest to god, that's my facebook. Although I don't know you.

The picture he posted isn't a sceenshot If you're logged into facebook, it'll show your picture
Last edited by filthandfury at Jul 24, 2008,
^ Yeah, I know that now. God, I leave UG for like 5 months and shenanigans like this are going on....
666 BRO
HE'S ON TO ME
"jumps out window"
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by faqu
(Invalid img)

Wich one of you keeps sending me spam messages?

Speak up! admit it!

WHAT THE ****!!! Honestly, that is me but im not spamming anyone. Seriosuly, no joke. What is going on?!?!?!?!
Quote by leony03
WHAT THE ****!!! Honestly, that is me but im not spamming anyone. Seriosuly, no joke. What is going on?!?!?!?!

Quote by filthandfury
The picture he posted isn't a sceenshot If you're logged into facebook, it'll show your picture

your answer
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

lol, i dont have a facebook so i see error and fail
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Quote by Toast1337
your answer

wait what? that made no sense. that is my picture but it was on one of my mates profiles so i copied it to my page and set it as my profile picture. Somebody is ****in with me here
WTF THATS ME
whats going on? Thats my facebook pic taken in Toronto last year at my work's softball tournament. Im not sending anyone spam, thats insanely ****ed up!!

I swear to GOD thats my pic
Quote by SilverchairFan
WTF THATS ME
whats going on? Thats my facebook pic taken in Toronto last year at my work's softball tournament. Im not sending anyone spam, thats insanely ****ed up!!

I swear to GOD thats my pic

oh shut up u twat your making things worse. I swear to god that is my picture but im not sending anyone spam or anything. it must be on someone elses profile
i want this sorted out. dude post a URL to the guys profile or something. that is a picture of me but im not spamming anyone

or a url to yours so i can see the spam
I am enjoying the level of panic and confusion that this thread is causing despite the fact that the answer has already been posted clear as day.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Seriously, How the hell has that happened? Cos I know that's my facebook. That profile pic was a fat sumo costume (fancy dress for the last day costume at school...) and I haven't sent anyone any messages... WTF!!!!!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
i dont get it but that is probably because im panicking because someone has a picture of me
Yeah this was done last week or the week before. Freaked me the hell out first time. This time I just chuckled a bit.
Quote by byakuya08
lol, i dont have a facebook so i see error and fail

Same here.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by leony03
i dont get it but that is probably because im panicking because someone has a picture of me

read the earlier posts! it's been explained why it's your picture about 8 times