Page 1 of 2
Tell your story...

My neighbour was some old guy. When I was like 10, I was playing around on the lawn while my mom was gardening... He came and jumped on my when I was on the ground and started talking to my mom while he was lying on me. He told my mom his kids hadn't talked to him in 12 years.

A week later at a family reunion, when everyone was in the front room, my neighbor was just standing IN my yard staring at us. When my mom asked what he was doing he said he was inspecting our sprinklers.

A while later, me and my sister were in a fight, and when I came downstairs, he was in my living room with a pen and paper, I asked him what he was doing and he said he was with the "citizens brigade" or something. How he got in is a mystery.

Then all of a sudden he moved overnight and we never saw him again.
Last edited by dlmebag at Jul 24, 2008,
Quote by wokketywok
My neighbour mows the lawn 4 times a day. Sometimes 11 in the afternoon.

my neighbours do at 6.30 am <_<

well dude...he sure is straaaaaaaange xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
when i was little, the people next door to us had a few mental patients staying there. sometimes u could hear them screaming and stuff. it was scary
I don't know what to put in my sig...

How about my gear: -
o Epiphone Les Paul 100
o VOX DA5

how bout a quote?

Originally Posted by *someone*
*something funny or reffering to me*

His posters must've just been released. He sounded like a freak.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
my last neighbours were crack dealers.

he would usually have psychotic episodes and begin screaming at random times of the day. sometimes evening.. or early morning.

he was probably putting his profits up his nose.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by dlmebag
Tell your story...

My neighbour was some old guy. When I was like 10, I was playing around on the lawn while my mom was gardening... He came and jumped on my when I was on the ground and started talking to my mom while he was lying on me. .

that, sir, its what we usually call raping.

you have been raped
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
You sure he wasn't the inspiration for the old pervert neighbor in Family Guy?
Quote by ivan_2894

you have been raped

Lol, to be raped dont you have to have... You know, bodily part contact or something?
Quote by ivan_2894

you have been raped

ITS TRUE!
lol
not really
i guess im weird when i want to be
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
My roads really quiet and nice, in a totally positive way. No screaming brats, no shady characters, weird people or dare I say it.. undesirables and "chavs" - quite rare I'd say. I like to think of it as a nice slice of middle class suburbia.

Though there will be some new neighbours moving in, in the near future. I hope it's not a loud family or tacky bastards who have earnt a quick buck. I'm sure it'll be someone nice though, well heres hoping.

On reflection this post is slightly pompous and blunt - oh well, it's the truth.
My neighbor is a crazy cat woman. Every time she opens her door (I live in an apartment) I can smell cat poop combined with cat food. She's usually feeding all the cats running around outside here.
im so going to sig it
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
uhh call me an idiot but how do you change your sig?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
uhh call me an idiot but how do you change your sig?

Click control Panel near the top, then it should be clear from there.
My neighbor isn't so much weird, he just stays cooped up in his house from dawn till dusk. Gotta feel sorry for the guy though, his daughter, wife and dog all died within the space of 3 months.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
My neighbor isn't so much weird, he just stays cooped up in his house from dawn till dusk. Gotta feel sorry for the guy though, his daughter, wife and dog all died within the space of 3 months.

That's horrible. Why don't you/other neighbours go and visit? (Assuming you don't)
I have a good one.
He lives next door to me atm, this old guy, hes like 58 or something is gay, he stands out on his balcony naked looking up the driveway (we live in apartments), he listens to john farnam REALLY loud at like 11 pm, Ive heard him dancing (by himself) and clapping to songs...
Hes also never had a job apparently, and does a different university degree every time and has like 12 of them. (my other neighbor told me)
Hes got no wife or kids, and has freinds around to discuss wine, and politics.

Heres the REALLY strange part.

Every so often we always hear a loud "OHHHHhh" from our place. (we live adjacently)

Wierd bloke.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Jackolas
That's horrible. Why don't you/other neighbours go and visit? (Assuming you don't)

To tell the truth he's not the most friendliest of people, we used to go around and visit all the time, but now he's shut himself away from the rest of the world.
Quote by skater dan0
errmm i cant see it!?
is it just in the my profile page?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Quote by fleajr_1412
To tell the truth he's not the most friendliest of people, we used to go around and visit all the time, but now he's shut himself away from the rest of the world.

Damn that sucks. How old is he, any idea what he does all day?
My neighbour has two small dogs, and he often tans outside. His name is Steve. I think he may be a homosexual.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
errmm i cant see it!?
is it just in the my profile page?

Look at the UltimateGuitar banner at the top of the page.
Look down.
Control Pannel
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Hes also never had a job apparently, and does a different university degree every time and has like 12 of them. (my other neighbor told me)

Generally sounds like an eccentric genius to me.
Quote by Jackolas
Damn that sucks. How old is he, any idea what he does all day?

I think he's in his late 50's, early 60's. We rarely see him, every once in a while he goes out into his back garden. Other than that I don't actually know what he does all day, I think he sits inside and watches tv all day.
Quote by skater dan0
Quote by fleajr_1412
I think he's in his late 50's, early 60's. We rarely see him, every once in a while he goes out into his back garden. Other than that I don't actually know what he does all day, I think he sits inside and watches tv all day.

Man thats sad.. Not in a loser way, but in a tragic way.
I feel sorry for the guy aye..
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Look at the UltimateGuitar banner at the top of the page.
Look down.
Control Pannel

yeh but theres nothing to click on there
uhhh i am so confused
yes i am actually looking i absolutley combed the page and couldnt see it
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
I feel like this has been done before...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
My old neighborhood was awesome, my neighbor was this old jazz musician who had Gibson 335, sometimes he'd have his friend come over and have long jam sessions. I miss the old man.

My current neighbors are just weird, it's a brown man living with a chinese woman. They once told me "turn down your rap music, my son has exams". I don't listen to rap, he doesn't have a son.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
uhhh i am so confused

Not very well!

It's on the top left of the list in the control panel page.

Yellow letters

EDIT SIGNATURE
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
uhhh i am so confused

If that Aussie thing is what you changed it to then i really wish you hadn't.

If not i can see why you would want to.
I'm probably the weird neighbor to the people living around me, My mom works a lot and isn't home most of the time, so I walk around our house naked, but most of our bottom floor has huge windows plus 2 sets of french doors. So imagine me walking around naked with my acoustic covering my junk doing a poor cover of a song you've never heard of.

Besides that, we used to live in a rural area and our closest neighbor was like a mile away, he was ok but kind of scary, he also smoked a lot of weed. After we moved his wife died in a car crash
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by fleajr_1412

u watch "reign over me"?

guess you can keep trying to open up to him.
Moot.
Not really weird, just obnoxious. They play Kid Rock and Nickelback way too much, so I blast Aphex Twin or my guitar feeding back at them. And then they threw a chair at my dog, so I kidnapped theirs for about a week and returned it multicolored.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Not really weird, just obnoxious. They play Kid Rock and Nickelback way too much, so I blast Aphex Twin or my guitar feeding back at them. And then they threw a chair at my dog, so I kidnapped theirs for about a week and returned it multicolored.

Wow.
You have my respect sir
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
I have a good one.
He lives next door to me atm, this old guy, hes like 58 or something is gay, he stands out on his balcony naked looking up the driveway (we live in apartments), he listens to john farnam REALLY loud at like 11 pm, Ive heard him dancing (by himself) and clapping to songs...

Heres the REALLY strange part.

Every so often we always hear a loud "OHHHHhh" from our place. (we live adjacently)

Wierd bloke.

Lol
yes, in my last house, we had a neighbour called Pete. He was a proper dude, in the SAS. But he did have some weird things going on. He used to have an air rifle and he would commando crawl across his back room, take out a beer bottle at the end of the garden, then relocate to somewhere else in his house. He used to do gardening at like 3 in the morning, wearing a miner's headlamp He also played sitar at all hours of the morning. Yep, he was a legend.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I've never had any really weird neighbors but my neighbors have.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2