I just got a Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty today. The Treble/Rhythm switch is loose inside and you can push it down and pull it out...basically it's broken. Does anybody know how I would go about fixing it? Or just locating the problem would help
if it is under warranty take it back
my gear
Cube 30
sammick strat rip off
schecter C-1 classic diamond series
Peavey JSX combo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.G.E > grunge
if you just got it today you'll be able to get it repaired for free i'd imagine.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Why did you even walk out of the store if the switch was loose? Take it back and tell them to fix it.
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
Something I forgot to say, I got it from eBay for about half the price. I'm praying it isn't a fake. If it is, I got it for half to price so not too bad. I'll see if I can send it back.

beckyjc, I don't know anything about guitars and I'm terrible at things like that but I'll give it a try...
Quote by Sephian
Something I forgot to say, I got it from eBay for about half the price. I'm praying it isn't a fake. If it is, I got it for half to price so not too bad. I'll see if I can send it back.

beckyjc, I don't know anything about guitars and I'm terrible at things like that but I'll give it a try...

There should be a little ring round the switch, see if that's loose.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker

Those? Yep, it's them. I think.

Thanks for the help. This website is amazing by the way, free shipping on all items and it has pretty much everything.
Quote by Sephian
I think I see the problem...there is no little ring around it

That'll do it. The guy you bought it from probably took off the little plate with the names on it and forgot to put the ring back on.
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
I just looked in the box it came in and found them . It's all in perfect condition now. Thanks for all your help.